Pages

Search

Microsoft Works - Product Key for Works Suite 99

Microsoft Works - Product Key for Works Suite 99


Product Key for Works Suite 99

Posted: 09 Feb 2005 08:01 PM PST

Microsoft would have charged you $10 for a new product key if they still
supported Works Suite 99. Check out the price of the current version on
amazon.com at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0002KQOP8/qid=1108086405/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-6602681-8752920?v=glance&s=software&n=507846
..

MikeC wrote: 

Orca Help

Posted: 09 Feb 2005 10:45 AM PST

I'm pretty sure IE is going to be a custom action launched by the MSI

"Stefan Krueger [MVP]" <nospam> wrote in message
news:phx.gbl... 


Works Suite 2005 has two wordprocessors - how can I have both ?

Posted: 08 Feb 2005 03:27 PM PST

When you have Works Suite the Works Word Processor is hidden. To gain
access, search for WksWP.exe , right click, select Send To, click Desktop
(create shortcut). Open Works Word Processor from desktop icon.

Ken

"The Bloke Next Door" <co.uk> wrote in message
news:420d2bc5$0$29411$plus.net...

I asked but got no response: 

Really, does anyone here know how we can get the benefits of both WPs ?
After all, the Works 8 wordprocessor was there working just fine
before I installed Word 2002 - I hadn't expected to lose the Works WP
as I did, as I had only bought Works Suite 2005 to gain Word and Money.

So I'll ask the question again: how can BOTH WPs be made available ?




Works 2002 calling APIs?

Posted: 07 Feb 2005 07:15 PM PST



"Michello" wrote:
 

HELP! - Works 8.0 Word Processor Letters Crowded

Posted: 07 Feb 2005 12:53 AM PST

Hi Bob,

Thanks for letting us know knowledge base article "Q252874" found the
problem.

Ken

"Bob N." <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com...
Dear Ken:

EUREKA!!! YIPEEEE!!!! The explanation in this MS article
found the problem!! It was a simple matter of going into the Control
Panel in Windows XP and changing the printing parameters a little.
I would have never guessed what to do without the "Q252874"
article. My IBM Proprinter II dot matrix printer has always worked
fine at a text resolution setting of 240 x 144. Apparently on
Windows XP, the resolution needs to be reduced to 120 x 144.
That's OK. The printer still works, and if I want really good performance,
I realize I need to get a newer printer.

I'm really looking forward to using Works 8.0! :-) You've made the
difference to me in getting it into functional shape. THANK YOU!!!




"Ken" wrote:
 


protecting form

Posted: 06 Feb 2005 10:09 AM PST

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/TurnFmFlfResetOff.htm
see if this article helps
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/templates
http://office.microsoft.com/home

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"terry" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


Changing from Works 6.0 to Word

Posted: 06 Feb 2005 04:35 AM PST

Thank you Kevin, I will certainly have a look at those links.

"Kevin James - MSMVP Works" wrote:
 

Database: Need formular to calculate 5 highest values

Posted: 05 Feb 2005 06:29 PM PST

Hi Rodney,

Found it, but I not certain how it works?

Regards,
Kered
"Rodney" <com.au> wrote in message
news:phx.gbl... 


How do I delete the Microsoft Works Calendar

Posted: 05 Feb 2005 10:09 AM PST

Hi Dennis,

Perhaps, use the Works CleanUp Utility helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=816273

HTH,
--
Kevin James.
Tua'r Goleuni
Microsoft MVP (Works) 1999-2005
Works KB Links: http://www.btinternet.com/~kevin.james1/WorksFAQ.htm





"Dennis M. Marks" <com> wrote in message
news:phx.gbl...
|I am using Microsoft Works 7 Calendar with XP home. I am having a problem
| with reoccurring reminders. I want to completely reset the calendar and
| restart. I have done the following with no success.
|
| I deleted mswkscal.wcd in the commapp folder.
| I deleted Microsoft Works folder in Program Files folder.
| I reinstalled Microsoft Works.
| The old calendar still appears when calendar is started.
| It even has the same reoccurring reminder problem.
|
| How do I completely reset the calendar?
|
|
| --
| Dennis Marks
| com
|
|


Page view in WP

Posted: 05 Feb 2005 04:57 AM PST

Thanks, that works. I also found it happens with Page Width and Margin
Width which you can access on the tool bar.

"Kevin James - MSMVP Works" <org> wrote in message
news:%phx.gbl...