Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - 5 page document, need three different types of header/footers., I can only seem to create two different headers

Microsoft Word - 5 page document, need three different types of header/footers., I can only seem to create two different headers


5 page document, need three different types of header/footers., I can only seem to create two different headers

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 01:40 PM PDT

I am using Word 2003 at work   and 2010 at home.  I have an existing document (company product literature that uses "Different first page" as the option for header and footer. The company is changing artwork and wants a different unique header/footer on page 1, a different h/f on pages 2-4 and the same header on 5 but a 3rd unique footer on the last page (page 5).  I've added section breaks at Pages 1 (bottom) and page 4 (bottom) as it instructs, but when I go to add the header and footers on page 1, they repeat on page 5. If I change the setting on page 5 to remove "different" first page, then I get the header/footers repeating from pages 2-4 on page 5....  Neither version seems to have any clear ability to do anything other than different first page or alternate even/odd pages.   Thanks in advance

Programa Programas Compatibilidade Aplica��o Aplica��es

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 04:22 AM PDT

comprei um pc novo que vem com o Windows office 2010 mas para entrar o pc pede que seja ativada uma chave para o produto, tem um problema, eu não vejo essa chave em nenhuma parte

como eu faço para ativar o office?

The page number in my document commes immediately after the last line of the text, which looks untidy. How do I create a two line space between text and page number?

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 04:07 AM PDT

The page number in my lengthy document commes immediately after the last line of the text, which looks untidy. How do I create a two line space between text and page number?

create lines numbered inside table

Posted: 09 Mar 2013 04:21 PM PST

How can i create the lines numbered for a text inside the table? When i try it does so for text outside the table only.

 

Thanks

 

Michele

Suddenly document shows paragraph symbols, dots between words, little arrows all over. How do I get rid of these?

Posted: 09 Mar 2013 11:52 AM PST

I don't know what's suddenly happened, and I want to get rid of the marks.

Cannot open protected Word document. Error message 'The password is incorrect' althoughpassword cracking software confirms the password is the one I put in place.

Posted: 09 Mar 2013 01:11 AM PST

I have a Word document which is password protected and which I cannot now open. I bought a password cracker which identified the password ( the one I put in place) but that password does not open the document. I get the error message 'The password is incorrect'. Any help would be appreciated. This is an important document. I suspect it may have something to do with using different versions of Office on the home network. I have Office 2003 and Office 2010. I does not open on either. I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

how do I change Word from UK English to American English

Posted: 08 Mar 2013 08:50 PM PST

In other than American English the @key produces " annd vice versa. how do I correct that on my UK English keyboard?