Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - How can I eliminate unneeded boxes I have created at the bottom of a report on Word 2010?

Microsoft Word - How can I eliminate unneeded boxes I have created at the bottom of a report on Word 2010?


How can I eliminate unneeded boxes I have created at the bottom of a report on Word 2010?

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 12:11 PM PST

I am doing a report. I made 65 horizontal rows and 3 vertical columns. I only used 50  horizontal rows (150 spaces total).  I would like to eliminate the final 15 rows, 10 of which, are at the bottom of the finished report on page 4 and 5 of which, went on to a (now not needed) next page, numbered 5. What do I do? I have read other community reports and watched You Tube. Nothing works so far. Help please! Thank you! 

Office 2013

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 09:40 AM PST

word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly

Export from a web browser into Word

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 08:21 AM PST

Split from this thread.

My challenge is exporting info from a web browser to Word. I always opens as landscape and legal. I need portrait and letter.

Cannot print current page

Posted: 01 Jan 2015 07:33 AM PST

Split from this thread.

Hi Microsoft, this problem is still happening; I see it's been an issue since at least August 2013.

I've just installed MSWord 2013 in order to preview it before rolling it out to my team. When I try to "Print Current" page I get only the first page of my document.

This will NOT be acceptable to my team members, nor will it be convenient to have to do things to each machine in my department every few weeks in order to get a basic function to work!

Please tell me you are working on a fix for this? And when will it be available?

RSVP and thanks

Create an email that contains a link

Posted: 31 Dec 2014 07:36 PM PST

how to crate a link in MS word and how to send to other person