Pages

Search

Trouble importing Document file in Office 2003 - Microsoft Office forums

Trouble importing Document file in Office 2003 - Microsoft Office forums


Trouble importing Document file in Office 2003

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 12:42 PM PST

I dont use Vista, in earlier o/s you select properties of My Doents, then
click on Move which allows you to select a location.
There may be Vista permissions issues in trying to move it that you will
need to overcome.
My / Doents is a special system Folder/shortcut and as such cut/paste
doesnt work.

"alisdan" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


help with Microsoft 2003 set up

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 10:29 AM PST

Have you tried copying the CD to your hard drive and installing from there?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All
unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
reading.

"Kim" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:com...
It was a retail version
--
kim


"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
 

Text Color

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 06:24 AM PST

Thanks Bob :-)
It's 2003, and it worked like a charm
Thx much
Dave


"Bob Buckland ?:-)" <75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com> wrote in message news:phx.gbl... 

Revert to Office 2003 from 2007

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 06:08 AM PST

On Dec 8, 9:36 am, "Gordon" <com.invalid> wrote: 

Ok guys, thanks for the info. I did delete M/O 2007 and reinstalled M/
O 2003 and everything seemed to be where it was. I did backup my
outlook mail so I wouldnt loose anything there.
Thanks again for you help.
TJ

Installing second version of Office 2007

Posted: 07 Dec 2007 06:04 AM PST

Thanks for your reply.

Do I need to uninstall Office Home and Student before I install Office Pro
Plus? And if I do, does this means that I've used one of my licences?
Sorry to be so dim.


"DL" wrote:
 

Office 2007 Compatibilty Pack installed in Office 2000

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 06:58 PM PST

Hello JoAnn,

Yes, Office 2000 SP3 is installed for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Thanks for your response



"JoAnn Paules" wrote:
 

I HATE OFFICE 2007!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 01:01 PM PST

Diane

Uninstall 2007 and then use the Custom install of Office 97 ONLY for Word and Excel. Make sure you do it to a specific allocated file

--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

"Diane" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:com... 

Clicking twice when in another application

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 12:09 PM PST

No, both are desktops. Whenever I use a laptop, I plug in a USB mouse anyway.

I used to hate Office 2007 too, but I've got used to the interface and now prefer it. It takes a while to find each facility the first time though.

But having to click twice is crazy. Maybe the old versions of office were the same, as I've never been repeatedly flipping between applications before. I was taking data from a text file in Notepad and pasting bits into an Excel spreadsheet, and I had to click twice every time I wanted to go to an Excel cell if Notepad was in the foreground. Trouble is you have to do two SEPERATE clicks with a wait inbetween, or it thinks it's a double click, so it's very time consuming.


On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:00:00 -0000, Diane <microsoft.com> wrote:
 



--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com http://www.petersphotos.com

A virile, young Italian gentleman was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome, when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde.
Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment, and after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom and made love.
After a pleasant interlude, he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"
She paused for a second, frowned and admitted, "No."
Surprised, the young man reached for her and the love making resumed.
This time she thrashes about wildly and there are screams of passion.
The lovemaking ends, and again, the young man smiles, and again he asks, "So, you finish?"
And again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him, and softly says, "No."
Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, the young man reaches for the woman again.
Using the last of his strength he barely manages it, but they climax simultaneously, screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.
The exhausted man falls onto his back, gasping.
Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly, and asks again, "So, you finish?"
Barely able to speak, she whispers in his ear, "No! I Norwegian."

Office XP Prof home use program expired?

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 11:49 AM PST

My bad. My notebook was loaded with a trial version of MS Office
Student/Teacher edition, and it expired. I didn't check far enough... I
uninstalled both Office versions and then reinstalled the MS Office XP Prof
that I got for home use, and ta-da! Everything is back to relative normalcy.
Consider this closed.

Thanks!
KB

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:
 

The messaging interface has returned an unknown error

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 05:11 AM PST

Sorry, our mail sits on an Exchange server so the only .pst file would be a
archive or backup file. I did do what was suggested though, but no go.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:
 

Multiple MSP files.

Posted: 05 Dec 2007 01:26 AM PST

Hi MCP,

There are a couple of ways you can go. One is to include the .MSP files that everyone will get in the updates folder and the ones
for specific configurations in other folders and include them on your setup command line/shortcut/script or in a Config.xml file.

This article from the MS Office 2007 resource kit may be helpful:
http://technet2.microsoft.com/Office/en-us/library/8faae8a0-a12c-4f7b-839c-24a66a531bb51033.mspx


============
<<"mcvpjd3" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:com...
I'm creating some installs for Office 2007 Enterprise. I have a basic build
that installs Excel, Word and Powerpoint. The .MSP is called basic.msp and is
in the update folder. I also need to do various language versions of these so
I also have in the Enterprise.WW folder a config.XML and configfr.XML, etc.
However, if I want to create a build that also includes Access then I need to
create basicaccess.MSP in the update folder. How do I tell setup.exe which
..MSP to use. My normal command line is..

\\server\share\setup.exe /config \\server\share\Enterprise.WW\config.XML

What should I use to specify the MSP I want to use?

Thanks>>
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*


lost disk to microsoft home and student 2007 ,But have the seirl n

Posted: 04 Dec 2007 09:26 PM PST

Thomas Gorrell <Thomas microsoft.com> wrote:
 

Maybe. If you can borrow an identical product CD it will work with
your key.



--
XS11E, Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org

windows vista office install problem

Posted: 04 Dec 2007 04:52 PM PST

"Brian Bourassa" <net> wrote in message
news:uAkRg$phx.gbl... 

Glad it's all worked!


Sharing a Calendar

Posted: 04 Dec 2007 01:25 PM PST


"Gordon" <com.invalid> wrote in message
news:%23o%23SQD%phx.gbl... 

My thoughts exactly!!


Upgrade from Office 2003 Pro to Office 2007 Std

Posted: 04 Dec 2007 08:38 AM PST

My plan is to deploy this across a large number of computers. I'm not
concerned about proof of upgrade since we're using MVLS editions. I'm really
after the best way to kick off a full removal of the older product. I'm
currently thinking about launching the full uninstall from the MSP, but if
there's a way to get the office 2007 installer to handle it directly that
would be much better.

Thanks,
Neil

"Peter Foldes" wrote: