Pages

Search

my recent documents inacessible - Microsoft Office forums

my recent documents inacessible - Microsoft Office forums


my recent documents inacessible

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 12:07 PM PDT

OK...check out this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/284896/en-us?FR=1

It may apply to Office 2007 as well. Note that you will need to download and
install "Tweak UI" first if you don't have it already. It's a free utility
from Microsoft. Get it from:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Tim

"Jennifer Blake" <umass.edu> wrote in message
news:phx.gbl... 

Office 2007 Pro installation on Vista

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 08:33 AM PDT

I still think there is some confusion here and sorry if this is frustrating.
What Peter and I have asked is if you have used a burner program (I use
Roxio) to burn the CD directly from the ISO file. In Roxio there is a
specific menu choice that says "Burn disk from ISO file". There isn't any
separate "conversion" process...it's just that one step.

Have you downloaded the ISO again?

Tim

"Joel Pratt" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 

I am unable to uninstall Office Standard 2007 Trial

Posted: 25 Jun 2007 02:27 PM PDT



"Meebers" wrote:
 

I am not impressed!

Office XP says it isn't installed ???

Posted: 24 Jun 2007 11:57 AM PDT

In the grand scheme of things, I would have to say be happy and move on.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375



"Lady Dungeness" <Net> wrote in message
news:com... 

disabling cache on installation...

Posted: 23 Jun 2007 09:02 PM PDT

Thanks again (I think? :)

And I certainly wasn't looking to argue (unless you were an developer of MS
Office :), I was just stating how silly I thought that they're permanently
installed, especially when I have a perfectly good disc handy should the
need arise in the future. I thought it was odd considering how rare it is
to actually need the install media again. I have Office 2000 and 2003
installed (on 2 different computers) which have been installed for *years*
now and I've never once needed the install discs.

Oh well. Thanks for your assistance.


garfield-n-odie [MVP] wrote: 


office 2003 setup new

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 08:28 PM PDT

Sorry I left this out. I have no idea how I did that. But anyway se the link below

How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=326246



--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

"Peter Foldes" <com> wrote in message news:uo$phx.gbl...
Chris

Contact Microsoft for a replacement CD. Have your documentation ready. Here is the link that is needed






--
Peter

Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.

"Chris" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:com... 

Cannot create any new appoint

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 12:18 PM PDT

Problem solved by re-install the MS office 2003 with the CD.

"vvii" wrote:
 

Help! Need to install Office 2007 but file can't be found.

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 01:20 AM PDT

I've tried both options. The internet and the CD. Both read the same message.
The computer is brand new. All I've done to it was installed Vista and tried
to do this.

"DL" wrote:
 

Cant install Office 2003 on Windows 2000 with SP4

Posted: 22 Jun 2007 12:51 AM PDT

Thanx Peter,

I uninstalled OFFICE 2000, while installing OFFICE 2003 it abrubly closed
and I got the error message "Chained install error" in the Office Setup Log
files .

-MaheshKumar

"Peter Foldes" wrote:
 

Office 2007 config.xml and GPOs

Posted: 21 Jun 2007 04:15 PM PDT

That worked great Graham, Thanks!

"GrahamR" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 

Outlook sending read receipts to unaccessible outgoing server

Posted: 21 Jun 2007 02:05 PM PDT

Thanks Milly, I am obliged. I thought I was going to have to strip the whole
machine to cure it. This is how I solved it previously and it's lengthy. I
had better apologise to PC tools as I could not see how this could be
anything other than spyware.

Thankyou.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
 

Product Registration Key with Acamdemic Licenses will not work

Posted: 21 Jun 2007 01:04 PM PDT

The product key on the bottom of your laptop is for Windows, not for
Office. If you are trying to activate the free trial version of Office
that came with your new HP laptop, and if your HP laptop is like mine,
then the product key for the Office free trial is printed on a small
square of paper somewhere in the documentation that came with your laptop.

nancyinvt wrote:
 

Office 2002 & Vista - Compatible ?

Posted: 21 Jun 2007 07:46 AM PDT

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:06:07 +0100, "DL" <address@invalid> wrote:
 

Any place the issues are documented? Outlook is not an issue for me.

Installing Office Twice on a Dual-Boot Machine

Posted: 21 Jun 2007 07:15 AM PDT

The honor system.

CJW wrote: