Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Kylie

Microsoft Word - Kylie


Kylie

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 05:43 PM PDT

I cannot open any of my office docs. I have office 365 uni version. can anyone help

Log in

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 05:31 PM PDT

Hi,
It won't let me sign me. I reset my password and tried a few other things to do but it says that I don't have an account when I obviously do.
Thanks,
Jessica 

Unable to copy a photo from the internet and paste in a Word document

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 04:30 PM PDT

For the past two weeks I have been unable to copy and past (using right click) a photo from the internet into a Word document.  It appears as though the photo is being pasted, but the document remains blank.

microsoft office professional plus

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 03:16 PM PDT

I have never deleted or upgraded this product but for the last two weeks I can't open anything in microsoft office, I can't do a system restore and everytime I shut the system down it tells me to wait for updates but I don't think it ever does. The error message I get when I try to open microsoft office is wait for windows to configure microsoft 2007 office professional plus, then it comes back with error 1935, an error occurred during installation of assembly component, there is a different message for system restore saying that i have to do something in drive C but then it never lets me get there from that page. Can anyone help me with this. I think I started having this problem when I opened this document which seems to be the only one I can open now.  


(ΨPA) Psi Rho Alpha

Visual and Performing Arts Honor Society

Constitution and Bylaws



Thanks