Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - word on my surface is not responding

Microsoft Word - word on my surface is not responding


word on my surface is not responding

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 04:51 AM PST

Word on my surface is not responding and has frozen. I don't want to loose my work. Can I save or recover my work in some way?

WORD 2007 IN WINDOWS 8

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 12:15 AM PST


                                                         





                                                     will MICROSOFT WORD 2007 work in WINDOWS 8 ?

Can clip art images be incorporated as part of designed products, such as, greeting cards for sale to the public?

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 08:22 PM PST

Hello, 

Can clip art images, from Office.com, be incorporated as part of designed products, such as, greeting cards for sale to the public? Thanks.

GOD Bless!
Wm. Sutton




Keeping sections and customized page breaks and page numbering intact when amending text

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 06:48 AM PST

Hi All

 

I have written an educational handbook of 340 pages which contains text and graphics and I have individualised each page number by making each page a new section and putting my individualized page numbering in the footers. I want schools to be able to customize some of the content as they wish, for their own situations and so want to keep much of the text in Word rather than PDF. However, when the text is amended, the section breaks disappear and therefore so does my individualized page numbering. Is there any way I can keep my page numbering even though the text is changed? I'm using Word 2003 and Windows XP.

 

Many thanks for any help.

 

Chris B

Where to find Questions by other people?

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 03:46 AM PST

Where do I find Questions posted in this Microsoft Forum by other people please?

draw programs

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 03:40 AM PST

I have windows 7 on my computer, but find the drawing program vast;y inferior to the XP version, which I used to draw the entire human skeleton. I cannot do this with windows 7 and wish to use the XP version again. I need step by step instructions on how to incorporate windows XP draw into my 7 program. Any suggestions?

Table of Contents in Word 2010

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 03:26 AM PST

How do I insert Table of Contents in Word 2010 from automatically numbered Chapters bred from Style: Heading 1

Word Mail Merge loosing data

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 11:06 PM PST

Hi All,

I have a little strange question and i am not sure that i can explain it correctly. I will try :))

I am using for a source for the mail merge an Excel file. Everything seems to be working fine, but after looking more careful in the word file i noticed that in one of the fields there is a missing information. I noticed that all the information is cut after 255 sign. 

For example: In the box in Excel i have let say 2000 signs and in the same field in merge email i have 255 signs. This seems to be valid for all the information in this columns. All the other columns don`t have this problem all the information is transferred correctly.


I will be very grateful if someone could help me with this. 

Thank you !!!


check characters to the left of cursor from within a macro in Word 2007

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 09:32 PM PST

am writing a macro to convert a set of text lines to a continuous series of lines:

    Do Until chk = numrows
    Selection.MoveDown Unit:=wdLine, Count:=1
    Selection.EndKey Unit:=wdLine
    Selection.TypeText Text:=",  "
    Selection.MoveUp Unit:=wdLine, Count:=1
    Selection.EndKey Unit:=wdLine
    Selection.Delete Unit:=wdCharacter, Count:=1
    chk = chk + 1
    Loop

Unfortunately when the growing string textwraps, the Delete 1 character action deletes the first letter of the next item.
so want to check, pres with an If then statement, whether last characters at end of line are ",  " and if not, move down to the new line created by text-wrapping before doing the delete action.
Unless someone can suggest a different and smarter coding to get the same result, which is to add a comma and two spaces to the end of a line, delete the paragraph marker, go to the end of the next line down, and repeat until the last row of text.
The original text has been pasted in from excel, and then the resulting table converted to text, just to clarify where I am coming from.
Am using Word 2007 in Windows 7.

office 365 Word won't work. Once you choose a template it crashes

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 09:39 PM PST

Word doesn't work in the new office 365.

envelope alignment problem Word 2010

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 10:38 AM PST

Cannot print an envelope properly n Word 2010 using -- always prints in the center of the page and not on the right side as the option setting indicates. No matter what print option setting is chosen the envelope prints in the center of the page.

The printer is an HP OfficeJet 6700 premium. PC is Dell XPS tower.

Thanks in advance for your help.