Pages

Search

Up and running - just one problem - Forums Linux

Up and running - just one problem - Forums Linux


Up and running - just one problem

Posted: 12 Apr 2004 06:39 AM PDT

Larry Gagnon wrote: 
Hi Larry,

Thank you for the link. A real learning experience. Got through it all
until the part where I had to make file and discovered that while I was
doing my install I deliberately deselected programming stuff (I don't
code other than PHP) so I didn't have a C compiler to make the file :D
Just too funny.

Oh well back to installing again.

Leo

rsync --bwlimit=KPBS

Posted: 10 Apr 2004 10:18 AM PDT

In article <27.42.69>, Antoine EMERIT
<nothing> writes 
 

Some of these are 300 off megabytes !

 

Oops !

I read it as k bits per second !

Guess I mean 18 and 20 then !


Many thanks ! J/.
--
John Beardmore