Pages

Search

Administrative version. How do I reset this? - Microsoft Office forums

Administrative version. How do I reset this? - Microsoft Office forums


Administrative version. How do I reset this?

Posted: 02 Oct 2005 02:48 PM PDT

Yes you can download a bigger file to install it. The bigger file is
here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=46&p=2&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryI d=&SrcFamilyId=85AF7BFD-6F69-4289-8BD1-EB966BCDFB5E&u=http%3a%2f%2fdownload.microsoft.com %2fdownload%2f9%2f1%2ff%2f91ffc6b2-0745-470b-8dd3-1285b85db12b%2fOfficeXpSp3-kb832671-fullfile-enu.exe

HTH

Webster wrote: 

Howto install Dutch OCR in Dutch Office 2003?

Posted: 01 Oct 2005 11:11 PM PDT

Thanks Bob,

I think you found the problem. I had just installed it and I assumed that I
had a dutch version of the Office 2003 suit and therefore should have dutch
spelling capabilities but it turned out to be an english version. I got this
version from my employer via the Microsoft Home Use program. My Employer is
an english company but I work for the dutch section of it. So I assumed
wrong. I cannot spellcheck a dutch document. When I try an error message
suggest to install dutch proofing tools.

I would have found this out one of thes days myself I think but thanks for
the advice anyway.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:
 

Publisher upgrade requirements

Posted: 01 Oct 2005 07:47 PM PDT

I'm not 100% positive on that, so I'd recommend that you ask that question on the Publisher newsgroup
(microsoft.public.publisher).

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.publisher
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.publisher

--
Please post all replies to the newsgroup for the benefit of others.
Requests for assistance by email will NOT be acknowledged!



"SeaMaid" <com> wrote in message news:phx.gbl... 


All Office not working - no Excel, no Word, no Publisher!

Posted: 01 Oct 2005 01:23 PM PDT

Thanks for that but they also charge rediculous amounts of money for doing
very little sometimes.

I have got some help from Microsoft for now so will see how it goes.

Thanks all the same!

"TC" wrote:
 

file Y5561401.CAB is missing

Posted: 01 Oct 2005 11:39 AM PDT

Heelo Bob -

I realized after I posted that it was "S" not "5" that I should have posted.

Thank you for your response. It is Microsoft Office 2003 that I am trying to
install and I have THAT CD. I intalled it before without any problems. I do
not have any additional CD's. Is there anyway to figure this out or obtain
that file? Thanks.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:
 

Have Licence key for Office Pro 2003 but cannot install

Posted: 01 Oct 2005 10:57 AM PDT

"This is an invalid CD Key value" error message when you try to install Microsoft
Office
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842566

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/
news://msnews.microsoft.com
"Tony M" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


Office installation freeze

Posted: 30 Sep 2005 01:31 PM PDT

I am having a similar problem. I am attempting to rdo a reinstall of office
professional 2003 from cd and at the current action at validating install
the installation progress bar goes up to 1/2 way, stops and then the message
is rolling back install. I then am provided with the priviledge of reporting
the error to microsoft. How do I get it to install?

"Peter Foldes" wrote:
 

MSACCESS 2003 Fails After SP2 Update

Posted: 28 Sep 2005 04:49 PM PDT

I called Microsoft today and they're going to look into this. I'm going to
try to repo on a new Windows 2003 Server Active Directory Domain.

Michael

"Bob Haussmann" wrote:
 

Office 2000 Pro on Windows XP - Limite Account use

Posted: 28 Sep 2005 06:39 AM PDT

After much searching of KB/TechNet etc, I've discovered that an
"AllowLockdownMedia" command was required in the Registry. Problem Solved.
--
JM


"garfield-n-odie" wrote:
 

loading Office 2000 on XP

Posted: 27 Sep 2005 08:01 PM PDT



"David R. Norton [MVP]" wrote:
 

Office 2003 re-installs on every Office launch

Posted: 27 Sep 2005 05:59 AM PDT

We'll, that isn't an option for me. I have a good-size family and just can't
give Admin rights to youngsters. I'm going to keep trying to solve this. I
didn't have the problem with Office 2002.

"Laurent" wrote:
 

What is the key code for the trial version of office?

Posted: 27 Sep 2005 02:43 AM PDT


W8QKV-MT6JR-9VPY8-X7GJ9-37826 offf 2k3 trial cdkey
"Key codes" wrote:
 

Eliminate your program MS Office Small business; it's a waste

Posted: 25 Sep 2005 08:59 AM PDT

Change your behavior and maybe MS will. Put your griping somewhere else. And
is it a Setup question about Office? NO, it's an ugly comment, you son of a
bitch.
"shamrock53" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com...