Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Lost documents on Word 2003

Microsoft Word - Lost documents on Word 2003


Lost documents on Word 2003

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 04:27 AM PST

When I open Word (2003) some of my documents are missing from the box. I can retrieve them using My Recent Documents but when I then resave them my folders are missing from the box. This has been going on for about a week.

Can't modify or delete word document.

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 04:28 PM PST

I'm having problems with a microsoft word document.  When I try to save the document in Word 2007, the program tells me it's a read-only file, but file properties indicate that it is not.  When I try to delete the file in Windows 7 Explorer, the program tells me it is being used by Microsoft Word, when in fact it is not.  Task manager indicates that word is not running.  Malware bytes file unlocker was unable to delete the file.  I noticed that the properties indicate that the file was "created" in 2012, but "last modified" in 2008.   Also, when I have saved the problem file as a new "non-read-only" file, the problem shows up in the new file.  I know have a dozen large files with the same problem.  Any ideas on how to delete the file?

Avery postcard template 8387

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 01:01 PM PST

Trying to set up document so it will print on Avery postcard   need help

Need Old Word 2003 Autotext Dialog Box Recreated

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 12:15 PM PST

Does anyone know if there is a replica Autotext Dialog Box for Word 2010?  

I really miss the ease of use of the old version (i.e., it being automatically in alphabetical order, and being able to add a new version right in the dialog box by selecting the name from the drop-down list).  

It would be wonderful if someone could write a macro to duplicate this functionality.

Below is a link to the dialog box in question.

http://sdrv.ms/V9uQCp

Thanks.

Some of my files have acquired an address prefix with a $ sign in front and I cannot open them. What's going on and what should I do and should I delete them and why so?

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 09:44 AM PST

In XP some files in Microsoft Word which I used to be able to access suddenly acquired a prefix $ and now I cannot open them. Why? Should I delete them? Why so?

formatting so that image comes below heading 2

Posted: 28 Dec 2012 05:47 AM PST

How can I format a document 
so that the heading 2 and image comes on same page 
here is a link to document.