Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - My auto correct dictionary additions seems to have disappeared. Could an update have wipped out all my additions? Or could I still find it and re-associate it with Word 7?

Microsoft Word - My auto correct dictionary additions seems to have disappeared. Could an update have wipped out all my additions? Or could I still find it and re-associate it with Word 7?


My auto correct dictionary additions seems to have disappeared. Could an update have wipped out all my additions? Or could I still find it and re-associate it with Word 7?

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 12:43 PM PST

Have an HP lap top, Windows 7, Office 10 . . . 

Label/Tag help in MS Word 2010

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 11:41 AM PST

Hi,

I'm trying to create a sheet of labels/tags 2 1/2" H x 3" W in MS Word 2010.  I want to cut each tag out to tape them on items for a church Christmas sale.  Each tag will have the same text, so each will be identical.  I need to have lines showing where to cut each label off the sheet.  Any idea on how to do it?

Thanks!

I want to justify the lines on page

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 10:46 AM PST

Hi there
I m really feel troubling about line spacing I want to do justify the lines from header to footer the last line should match to the footer and in my all pages in document should be same I also uncheck orphan control in paragraph setting but it's gives not effective result. So the final word is "Is there any trick to make page lines equal in all document and covered the all area of my page" (I cleared i don't want to justify the paragraph (ctrl +J) I want to justify the line spacing to all my paragraph until the last line meet the footer)
Thanks in Advance 

how can i get for free trial version micosoft office 2013

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 01:48 AM PST

I need for free trial version micosoft office 2013

same header, different footer on odd and even pages

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 09:22 PM PST

In Word 2010 I am printing a 150 page document in booklet format with different headers on odd and even pages (book title on even,  chapter title on odd pages).  I cannot get the page numbers in the footer to appear on every page.  Either I have the correct header - alternating odd and even - and no page numbers on every alternate page OR I have page numbers throughout but no alternating headers.  How do I make the header alternate odd/even and the footer (page number) NOT alternate odd/even?

Troubleshooting Sandisk cruizer on Window's 7.

Posted: 17 Nov 2012 07:00 PM PST

I am trying to transfer doc to new 8 GB Sandisk cruzer.  This is the second cruizer purchased today thinking the first was damaged.  When I attempt to transfer and save Word doc, it greys out on the "save."   I have attempted to troubleshoot with the manufacture's site.  No luck.  I have not had problems with my old Sandisk that has no more room.  My old cruzer is 2 GB.  Any help is appreciated.  

I am John. I find the footnotes option of VIEW menu in WORD is blocked and must activate it. Please help

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 05:02 PM PST

I am using an older version of WORD (maybe XP) on my wife's PC. I cannot use the "Footnotes" option

from the VIEW dropdown menu because it seems to be blocked. I do not know how to activate it, but must

do so in order to submit a paper to a science journal. They require all references, forming the bibliography

at the end of the paper, to be added via the 'Footnotes' option, or they will not publish my paper. Even so it

has been submitted and the text accepted already. Will the footnotes option do this? I am not experienced

in its use for formatting a list of references at the end of a written article. How can I activate 'footnotes'?

Please advise on the latter, in particular, if you can.... Thank you.          John

photos do not appear converting word 2007 to pdf

Posted: 13 Nov 2012 09:08 PM PST

This occurs only with jpeg images I have edited in Photoshop. I do not have a problem with any other type of image I insert into a Word file. An unedited jpeg photo or a Photoshop edited .tiff version of the image inserted into a Word doc is able to be seen when converted to a pdf. But not an edited jpeg from Photoshop. The area shows up as just white.

This just started as I have been able to convert Word docs with Photoshop edited photos to a pdf without problem.

I have photoshop elements 7, Acrobat 9, and using Windows Vista.

I have contacted Adobe Acrobat and they have indicated after trouble shooting that this is probably a Word issue with a recent Word update.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks!