Pages

Search

MI5 Persecution: Neil Fox (Nov/1998) (6394) - Microsoft Office forums

MI5 Persecution: Neil Fox (Nov/1998) (6394) - Microsoft Office forums


MI5 Persecution: Neil Fox (Nov/1998) (6394)

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 05:43 AM PDT

Christopher Basken wrote:
 


He thinks the MI5 is everywhere, so it's appropriate in all newsgroups.

Office Home and Student 07 product key doesn't work

Posted: 25 Aug 2007 01:14 AM PDT

You should phone MS for help
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"jaydotpdot" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


Should I uninstal preinstalled trial before installing purchased program?

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 03:39 PM PDT

OK, thank you :(

"Peter Foldes" <com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:phx.gbl...
Yes

--
Peter



Repair of Office XP components.

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 01:04 PM PDT

No, I am too concerned that I will be without any 'Office'.
--
FW


"DL" wrote:
 

How do I deactivate a Student licence in Office 2007?

Posted: 23 Aug 2007 11:10 AM PDT


"andrewneileen" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 

Have the same issue - purchased & installed on new laptop, had to return
laptop because of hardware issues. Prior to returning I formatted the hard
drive to remove all installed software so do not want to lose 1 installation
as intend to buy 2 new desktops in the near future.

Keep older version of Office

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 07:12 PM PDT

Great! Thanks for posting back.

--
--
Susan Ramlet
MVP - Office

Please reply to the newsgroup. I cannot respond to private requests for
help. Besides, then the community doesn't benefit from your question!


"Cindy" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


converting files to 2007

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 01:22 PM PDT

Gordon wrote: 

Performance testing. Do a load of tests and see how well the
various systems stand up to the load.

Office 2007 upgrade removes TIF file type

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 12:24 PM PDT

Sorry for such a sloppy post.

You are correct in saying that we chose to not install the doent imaging
program. The action that i get is expected out of windows: it opens in the
picture/fax viewer. what i don't expect is the file types to disappear out
of the list, which is what our 3rd party app (eRoom) looks at. It doesn't
have to be the MS Doent imaging for eRoom to open it, it just needs an
association. So even though there is no listed association, Windows still
knows how to handle it, but eRoom does not.

Without office installed at all it would have TIF listed and it is
associated with the picture and fax viewer. Somehow it still knows to use it,
but there is no TIF file type listed. Dang, i'm getting confused even
writing this....hope that clarifies it some.


I don't expect them to open in the doent imaging program. They do somehow
still open in the pciture and fax viewer, though there is no association for
it listed.
"Eric A." wrote:
 

Fr MVPs: installing Office 2007 Home & Student in a system with Office 2003 Professional

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 10:11 AM PDT

File - Save As and change the file type. Very simple.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375


"Dario de Judicibus" <com> wrote in message
news:OAbm$phx.gbl... 


Custom Installation Wizard not installing all programs

Posted: 22 Aug 2007 07:52 AM PDT

I want to pre-configure fresh installs of Office

"DL" wrote:
 

Where are the Microsoft Employee Technicians?

Posted: 21 Aug 2007 08:01 PM PDT

Why do they have to be Microsoft Employee Technicians?

What makes you think that Microsoft doesn't have employees watching this
forum. :)

If your question is not too complicated I'm sure the group here would love
to assist.

If you issue is in-depth that Garfield is exaclty right. Here is the #
800-426-9400
--
Eric Palm
MSFT Office Setup


"com" wrote:
 

How do I get Office07 to work after installing? Didn't Validate?

Posted: 21 Aug 2007 07:34 PM PDT

WWell on advice from someone where I purchased the PC, I put in the recovery
disk, went through all of that, took all night. I then tried to reinstall
Office 2007. I got through the installation. It was successfull as was the
configuration. I then saw a screen that asked me to "validate" I believe it
said. I had the option to do it online or by phone. I selected online. I
think it was a mistake. The progress bar was going then I didn't see it move
but instead saw a message that said the validation was successful.
Evidently, it was not as I still don't have this program on this computer.
I'm getting a bit worked up. It's a $150 piece of junk for about a week now.
I think Microsoft needs to try a little harder with this Vista and Office
2007. Who do I call about a piece of $150 junk? Why does this on line
validation have to take place anyway? You bought it, you have the product
key, why not let it fly like the older versions? We are getting way, way too
many steps involved in some processes that should be simple. I just want to
run office like I did on XP and before that on Win 95. Life is just getting
far too complicated and Micorsoft is not helping much as I see it.

"saf1234" wrote:
 

Uninstall Office 2003 Manually

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 12:45 PM PDT

Thank you for advise.
Unfortunately, it did not work.
It still crash installer.

I guess, I have to reinstall from OS level.

Please keep posting if you have any other idea.

Thank you.



"Susan Ramlet" <susan@mvps-dot-org> wrote in message
news:phx.gbl...