Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - I still not understand in depth about paragraph alignment

Microsoft Word - I still not understand in depth about paragraph alignment


I still not understand in depth about paragraph alignment

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 03:48 AM PDT

I still not understand in depth about paragraph alignment.

In my screenshot, 2 paragraphs in 2 columns have same formatting (Alignment: Justify) but last line of each paragraph is different. Help me explain about this different. Thanks!


font size settings seem to be "off" somehow

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 12:33 PM PDT

I'm using Word 2010 with Windows XP, and have the font set at 12, however it looks too small on the screen.

When I increase the font to 24 for example, it looks like font 12 on the screen.  However, it prints out very large.

I first noticed this problem after I set up a new printer.  When I tried to print something off the internet or an email, the print would be very tiny and only a small portion of the image would show up.  I called the printer manufacturer (Brother), and they said the problem was with the internet provider.  I ended up changing internet providers.  Now I can print fine from email or internet, but Word documents are not printing properly.

Any suggestions as to what I might try to fix this problem.

Thank you

Keyboard locked

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 11:11 AM PDT

On start up windows installer kicked in, just updated to new windows installer.  Only in MS Word the keyboard entry seems to be disabled.  All other functions seems to be normal, but cannot enter any test from keyboard.  Cursor is locked to first position in upper left corner of new document.  Opening an existing word document works but keyboard is locked so cannot edit document.  When word art is selected allows me to enter text into text box but not into the document itself

cross reference to heading style

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 07:54 AM PDT

When you put in a cross reference to a heading style and toggle the style you get something like this:

 

{REF _Ref358983731 \h}

Where does this number come from and can it be changed to something more recognisable?

Word starter 2010 not working or opening!!!!

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 09:08 AM PDT

I have a big concern with my word starter 2010 every time i click on it a error window with red x in top right corner and a number 30015 shows up and i cant get into word starter 2010 What steps should i do to get it working.  I have a 2011 Acer aspire 5736z-4460 windows 7 home premium machine. i've never had this issue during its 2 years of lifespan until now in June 2013. please help it would be greatly appreciated.


                                         Thank,you very much

How to use word 2010 to write and edit equations in a doc file

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 08:12 AM PDT

I save the document as a doc file, but all equations become figures.
Is there any way to create a doc file in word 2010, such that the equations are still editable? Thanks.