Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - How do I get a blank document template when I open Word?

Microsoft Word - How do I get a blank document template when I open Word?


How do I get a blank document template when I open Word?

Posted: 04 May 2013 11:08 AM PDT

I don't like to see dozens of templates that I'll never use when I open up my new 2013 Word. Is there a way that I can customize the program when I open it so that only a blank document is visible. I don't mind the material in the left pane, but I'd like the right pane clean on opening.

Word 2010 text-to-speech stalls

Posted: 04 May 2013 10:11 AM PDT

I have Word 2010 in a Windows 8 operating system. When I use Text-to-speech in Word, it will work fine for a few paragraphs then stop. I have to re-highlight and start again. Is there a way to fix this?

I cannot open Attachment in email.I get the message Microsoft Office Word requires tje file msointl.dii to run Run set up again--How do I do this?

Posted: 04 May 2013 09:37 AM PDT

The programme is Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007  12.0

Set justified para alignment as a default

Posted: 04 May 2013 09:15 AM PDT

By default, the para is set to left alignment.  Can someone advise me how to change it to justified para alignment as a default.  Thanks!

Urgent question - how do I print seven pages of same label without having to redo everything and still only getting one copy printed. Going nuts!!!!

Posted: 04 May 2013 04:17 AM PDT

Trying to print ordinary labels on Avery Laser Code L7159 or Inkjet Code J8159 on Canon MX870.  Never had problem before.  All the 24 labels on the one page are the same.  So I put the details in on the label heading, checking print same label on full page, put 7 sheets of labels in rear tray and only one sheet is printed.  The big pain here is that if I want to do the seven pages, I have to go through all this another six times.  With the 200 pages I have to complete urgently, I am going absolutely crazy.  Have been working on this for 36 hours.  Tried all options I can think of but still one at a time.  Can someone help me PLEASE.    Thank you.