Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - when typing in any program my lead cursor jumps randomly to other sentences for no reason

Microsoft Word - when typing in any program my lead cursor jumps randomly to other sentences for no reason


when typing in any program my lead cursor jumps randomly to other sentences for no reason

Posted: 29 Apr 2013 09:43 AM PDT

my lead point that is being typed always jumps to another section of what I am typing regardless of the format or email. It will without reason move  backward in mid sentence.

windows 7 computer crashed cannot find product ky# to reinstall pgm. I purchased and installed on line

Posted: 29 Apr 2013 08:10 AM PDT

I purchased and installed  Microsoft Windows online My computer crashed and I need to reinstall Windows, I DO NOT have the product key # to get back into the software.  PLEASE HELP  Barbara

recovering unsaved documents after restart

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 08:27 PM PDT

Hello,
My baby sister's computer restarted randomly while she was working on a report for school. She hadn't saved it at all when it happened so we've got nothing left. I tried the recovering saved document thing that word has but there's not there. She's using Word 2010 and she started another document right after it happened and saved it under the default name it chooses. I'm wondering if this new saved document saved over the unsaved back up or if there is something we've just missed. any help is appreciated.

Microsoft Office 2010 Word & Excel Fail to Open

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 06:32 PM PDT

Hello:

 

Periodically when I attempt to open MS Office Professional 2010 Word mostly and at times Excel, the initial splasm screen appears and then nothing more.  There is activity, however the program(s) will not open.  To resolve the problem I open C/P and select the Repair option.  Following completion of the "Repairing Microsoft Office Professional 2010" Configuration Process, the programs once again spawn as expected.

 

I have no idea why the fault occurs and if anyone has any cause or permanent resolution, I would appreciate your input.

 

Thank You,

 

Eric

Lost WDB in vista

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 09:08 AM PDT

I have WDB files which I can not now open. I did have in Vista, but not now in Windows 8, how to I access or convert to "Word 2007"?

 

Please make any answers for simple for this novice.

 

Many thanks in advance.

I only need Word...all other office will go unused...we are very small....2 people....will you allow?

Posted: 27 Apr 2013 07:12 PM PDT

We are a very small business.  My husband and I.  We only need Word maybe 6 times a year.  All other office programs will go unused.  Is that possible, just to purchase Word, alone?

Thanks

Random order selected paragraphs

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 10:29 PM PDT

Hi guys,

Was wondering if there is a VB Script or other solution out there for Microsoft Word 2010, that will allow me to randomly order selected paragraphs?

Thanks heaps,

Cari

Numbering in multilevel lists

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 04:17 PM PDT

I have been following Shauna Kelly's excellent article 'How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in Word 2007' and it all works well except I had some difficulty setting up the heading styles and numbering. To see what I was doing I got heading 1 to start at  1 heading 2 at 2 heading 5 at 5. And that helped get them all in order. But I forgot to set them all back to starting at 1. Now if I try to reset the numbering in any level it messes up the other levels. I can't get back to the 'modify multi level list' window.  can you help me?
roger

The vertical ruler in word does not appear

Posted: 26 Apr 2013 02:52 PM PDT

The rulers in MS word appears only in the horizontal position it is the vertical ruler I am trying to get. It show about 1/8 of an inch but I unable to get it to move down or up.