Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - run multiple macros and save as different files after each macro is run

Microsoft Word - run multiple macros and save as different files after each macro is run


run multiple macros and save as different files after each macro is run

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 12:58 PM PDT

run multiple macros and save as  different files after each macro is run 

I am planning to run several macro for a single file. 
and I also would like to save the file into several different files after each macro is completed. 

it would look like below.

file _ original 

macro1
macro2
macro3
macro4


original file   - macro1 - file 1 ( save file as different file 1 ) 
file 1 - macro2 - file 2 ( save file 1 as different file 2)
file 2 - macro3 - file 3 ( save file 2 as different file 3)
file 3 - macro4 - file 4 ( save file 3 as different file 4)


I would have in total 5 files after the macro is run as below:-

original file
file1
file2
file3
file4

any ideas on how I can do this? 

thanks! 

How to jump to a specific page in Word for iPad?

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 10:02 AM PDT

I'm working on a long document and frequently need to jump to a specific page in the document.  In the regular desktop Windows version, this has always been handled via the Go To function accessible through the status bar at the bottom of the screen.  Is there something similar in Word for iPad?  Without it, I'm relegated to randomly scrolling through a 200-pg document - inefficient.

Change case from lowercase to ALL CAPS in Word for iPad?

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 09:57 AM PDT

Can the text case be changed from lowercase or Sentence case to ALL CAPS or Title Case in Word for iPad?

Microsoft Office 2013

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 09:46 AM PDT

Hi!

I recently bought the Microsoft Office 2013 package three days ago for 139 euro, and everything seemed to be fully functioning on the first day.

However for the past two days, whether I click on the actual Word icon or try to open any sort of file associated with Word nothing will open. By pressing the icon, it seems to load for a few seconds and then get tired or something and give up. I'm currently using libre as a temporary replacement (I hope) but it would be truly wonderful if somebody around here could help me out. Getting a little annoyed if I'm honest...

Thank you,

Zita. 

(P.S. I picked the topic Word but in fact EVERYTHING is affected i.e. Excel, powerpoint. HELP)

View spontaneously switches from 'Print Layout' to 'Draft'

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 09:45 AM PDT

While working in a lengthy word document I frequently experience this very annoying occurrence. I have the document set to "Print Layout" for the View. Then, without me doing anything, it switches to "Draft". I reset the view back to "Print Layout" which places me back at the top of the document. I then have to refind my place where I was at previously. This spontaneous occurrence happens while I'm working in the document, and when I'm not in the document, i.e. when I navigate to an unrelated program, such as Firefox browser. There appears to be no rhyme or reason for it. Word just continues to switch from "Print Layout" to "Draft". This is particularly annoying when I have Word in split screen. I then have to "remove split", restore "Print Layout", navigate back to where I had been in the document, restore "split view", and then navigate to the other place I was at in the document. As you can imagine this stymies my productivity.

Has anyone experienced this? Have you been able to find a resolution? If so, what did you do?

Any Microsoft techs available to respond?

Thanks,

Jason

Can't run Office 365- Do I have to uninstall Office 2010 Starter?

Posted: 08 Jun 2014 02:27 AM PDT

I am using Windows 7. My computer came with Office 2010 Starter installed. I can run that fine, but every time I try to run Word or Excel 365, the program won't respond and shuts down. the message I get is "Microsoft Word/Excel has stopped working. Windows is looking for a solution. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is found."  Do I have to uninstall Office Starter to run the newer version?

Cannot start Word on my another laptop

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 07:47 PM PDT

When ever I start opening word on this laptop I get the error message There was a problem sending the command to the program.

office 365 i installed but cannot use it!what is going on!!!!~

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 07:37 PM PDT

office 36 ---------= i installed but cannot use it!what is going on!!!!~

Microsoft Word 2010 switching languages upon keyboardlayout switch

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 04:48 PM PDT

I'm using two keyboard layouts (US-international and Greek) to type both Dutch (the Netherlands) and English (UK) (also French and German, but rarely). I usually use these languages in different documents but when I switch between the US-international and Greek layouts the proofing language switches to Dutch. This is very annoying when working on an English document and I'm wondering how to disable this. I tried disabling the features to detect the language automatically, to change keyboard layouts automatically and to automatically switch (in the language bar menu, I'm not sure what it does or what the features are named in English as it is not my input language).

Inserting characters using the insert symbol feature doesn't work properly as it requires use of the mouse and navigating many menu options. I also lack a numeric keypad and alt+number codes don't seem to work on other numeric keys. Switching using Ctrl+Shift works very well, apart from this issue with MS word, but I'm willing to try something else. Is it possible to use a Latin to Greek IME that won't be detected by Word? I use IBus for the same purpose in Linux as I also use it for Japanese, Chinese and Cyrillic characters and it used to be easy to turn on and off quickly. Is there a similar solution for Windows?

PS Most of the documents is usually written in Latin script with small portions in Greek script.

MS Word ... wikipediA

Posted: 07 Jun 2014 04:06 PM PDT

 When I need to look up a word while I am writing in MS word on my office 365 program it keeps loading wikipedia and I can not figure out out to get rid of it and get just a plain old dictionary.  please help... and please be really REALLY specific because I am not that great with computers.  Thx