Pages

Search

Product key for different language Microsoft Office for Mac

Product key for different language Microsoft Office for Mac


Product key for different language

Posted: 08 Aug 2007 06:26 AM PDT

I guess you could _try_ but I believe it is referred to as a *key* for a
reason:) Keep in mind, also, that once you break the seal on the new package
the vendor is unlikely to accept it back for refund or exchange. Another
consideration is that of support based on the new key.
--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

"Gerald Vogt" <net> wrote in message
news:%23ZByL$phx.gbl... 


Need help using Office for business neds (Quotes, POs, automatically adding, applying sales tax etc.)

Posted: 07 Aug 2007 04:21 PM PDT

Hi Brian:

Yep: I'm with Elliott on this one. I run a very similar system...

I am a consultant too, with relatively few high-value invoices.

My quote, Time-tracking sheet, and invoice are three worksheets in the same
Excel workbook (spreadsheet).

The data is all linked from one to the other (if you select cells and drag
holding the RIGHT mouse button down, Excel creates a link to the data
instead of copying the data. Hence, data common to each of the three
documents is inserted once and replicated into the other two.

Before I engaged an accountant to futz around with my quarterly returns, I
used to run a macro that intercepted the Print command on the Invoice and
collated the GST payable into another spreadsheet that formed my Business
Activity Statement.

Hope this helps


On 8/8/07 9:18 AM, in article 080820070218159954%co.uk, "Elliott
Roper" <co.uk> wrote:
 

--
Don't wait for your answer, click here: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Please reply in the group. Please do NOT email me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie, Consultant Technical Writer
McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd
http://jgmcghie.fastmail.com.au/
Sydney, Australia. S33°53'34.20 E151°14'54.50
+61 4 1209 1410, mailto:name

MSN Video - No Image

Posted: 05 Aug 2007 11:54 AM PDT

Actually I may have misdirected you in this case :) I thought there was an
appropriate link there but there doesn't appear to be one.

Go to the MSN Video home page:

http://video.msn.com/v/us/fv/fv.htm?http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm

Click the Help link at the lower right corner of the page. The first help
topic deals with requirements - it sounds like there are one or more that
you are lacking. There's also another Help link for Problems with Video
Quality which may pertain.

Good Luck |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac



On 8/5/07 3:38 PM, in article
com, "Chucko"
<microsoft.com> wrote: