Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Can A Field Be Opened In The GUI?

Microsoft Word - Can A Field Be Opened In The GUI?


Can A Field Be Opened In The GUI?

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 03:54 AM PDT

 

 

To open a field in a WORD document I type in:-

 

CTRL + F9

 

Is there any way to perform the above action in the GUI as I find it difficult to remember (continually) all the different key combinations for the shortcuts.

 

Thanks in advance for any replies.

 

 

cursor has turned into a flickering hourglass & lost duplex printing

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 10:25 PM PDT

I am running Office Home & Business 2010 on a Windows 7 platform.  After the recent windows update, two disturbing things occurred.  In Word, the cursor has turned into a flickering hourglass which does not revert to a regular cursor [very irritating!]. The second problem is that the printer menu has changed and no longer provides the duplex printing option, which I use almost exclusively.  It only allows for Single Page or Manual 2 Sided Printing. I have done a complete virus check [with Norton 360] which comes up clean. Any suggestions?

Word document form

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 09:40 PM PDT

I have a form to complete.  It is in Word, but not in an editable form.  Is there a way to fill in the blank lines?  My other option is to print it and find a typewriter?

How do I unnstall Trial 2010 Ofice Home and Student

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 08:12 PM PDT

I had Mocrosoft Office Home and Student 2010 on my new HP desktop (Windows 8, for a trial period of 60 days, but now I need to uninstall it. Can I do that, or does the trial period need to run it's course? 

Waar vind ik de vindfunctie?

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 06:04 AM PDT

Waar vind ik de vindfunctie?

Translation services, local and machine, are unavailable

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 04:14 AM PDT

Last year I bought the Hebrew Language Pack and installed it on a borrowed machine. It worked fine, and all translation services worked great. This month, I bought a new machine with a new copy of Office Home and Business and installed my copy of Hebrew Language Pack on the new machine. But the translation services don't work and I've tried quite a few things that haven't helped. (re-installing, tinkering with Language settings, tinkering with the Translate tab in the Proofing ribbon, and the Translation options available from the Research Pane.) I've drawn a blank when it comes to internet research for an answer. Does anyone have any suggestions.