Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - why cant i type anything into my microsoft word?? i do not have a trial version

Microsoft Word - why cant i type anything into my microsoft word?? i do not have a trial version


why cant i type anything into my microsoft word?? i do not have a trial version

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 10:23 AM PST

I have had microsoft on my laptop for over 5 years, went on it today and cannot type or edit anything. The rest of my microsoft products ex. spreadsheet/powerpoint/outlook works. Not sure what happened

Navigation Pane

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 02:41 AM PST

I need to hide the Navigation Pane (in Word 2010) after using it to find a word in a document --  it interferes with a macro I'm trying to create. Are there key strokes I can use? (Using the mouse is tricky with a macro.)

Help Please

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 05:26 PM PST

How do I insert mulitple headers and footers?

word automatically changes proofreading language

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 01:25 PM PST

I had Spanish set as as a secondary language as I used it periodically, but not often. Now all of a sudden Word keep making it my default and it is getting frustrating. I set it back to English but when it feels the need it just makes it Spanish again and all my typing will be proofread as incorrect! How do I stop this?

Partially protect a Word form

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 11:12 AM PST

I have a 1-page Word form template with 2 sections.

I will fill in the first section and then send the document to a user. I want this section to be locked out to the user after I fill it out and before I send it.

I want the user to be able to only enter data in the fields in the second section of the form.

 

 

Thanks for your help!

 

Microsoft word 2010 will not print envelopes

Posted: 21 Jan 2013 09:55 AM PST

Word prints documents but not envelopes.  I use an HP printer

how do I locate the tutorial for the Microsoft Word 2010 course which I am currently taking; but needs some help?

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 07:06 AM PST

Using the workbook for Microsoft 2010, I don't quite understand how to create a template for a word document and save it for later.