Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Converting a Word document to a PDF

Microsoft Word - Converting a Word document to a PDF


Converting a Word document to a PDF

Posted: 04 Jan 2013 02:46 PM PST

I have been converting documents successfully by "Save As a PDF" for some time now.  However, tonight the relatively straightforward procedure was met with the message "Export failed due to an unexpected error."  Do you have any suggestions as to how I could resolve the issue?

Grateful for any help.

Set up new computer for two users...Windows 8/Office 2010

Posted: 04 Jan 2013 10:17 AM PST

I am setting up our new computer...two users. It came pre loaded with Office 2010 professional. I have a product key. It's Windows 8. I have managed to get Office to display as 'tiles' for user 1 but can't get it for user 2. Help. Suggestions?

Word 2002 crashing

Posted: 03 Jan 2013 01:52 PM PST

word 2002 closes immediately after opening, with no error message.  Have reinstalled and repaired, but getting same issue.

How do I cascade text around a picutre?

Posted: 02 Jan 2013 12:01 PM PST


I have text and want to add a picture but I don't want the picture full width.  I want the area to the right of the picture to contain text that wraps from the text above the picture and wraps to the text below it.

Can MS Word do this or do I have to find another word processor?  A desktop-publishing is close but no cigar.


Microsoft Word is not working. Saying it is incompatible. (I was on XP)

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 07:28 PM PST

I have just bought Windows 8 Pro and now my Microsoft Word 2000 is not working? I was on XP. Please help? :0)

Display Folders

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 09:49 AM PST

Please could someone tell me how to display the folders  alphabetically but vertically, in other words all the As go downwards not across.  As they do not follow on downwards I cannot find anything.   Its most frustrating I cannot find out how to do it  Thanks in advance.  Margaret Upton

Ik heb microsoft office voor thuisgebruik en studenten 2010 op mijn pc

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 07:53 AM PST

 

 

Ik heb microsoft office voor thuisgebruik en studenten 2010 op mijn Pc die doet het niet meer?

 

 

Word and Excel frequently crash........

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 04:13 AM PST

.......and the following error message comes up: "AppData\Local\Temp\3700406.cvr". Can anyone help please?