Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - How to write down this formula with Office Word 2003?

Microsoft Word - How to write down this formula with Office Word 2003?


How to write down this formula with Office Word 2003?

Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:01 AM PST

I need to use Microsoft Equations 3 and I have a task to write down this formula:

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee445/grobisubotica/formula1.jpg

I have only one problem with this. How can I write down the vertical line ( | )? Thanks in advance!

spell check problems word 2010

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 05:39 PM PST

my spellchecker will not spell check new documents-it puts them in the exceptions spot-i want all documents to be spell checked

MS Word features difference from PC to MAC

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 12:53 PM PST

I recently bought a new PC and paid extra for the New MS office pack and my girlfriend has MS office from last year on her MAC but she has so many features in her Word that I dont have in my version.  Most notibly the publishing Layout.  How do I get this in my Version of MS Word?

Word - color in track changes

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 08:57 AM PST

Hello,

 

I am giving comments to a big word document in stages.

 

I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document.

 

When I tried to change the color in Track Changes, it changed my previous comments as well..

 

Thanks

word not closing on windows 7?

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 04:23 AM PST

Every time i go to close word it just changes to a blue screen and stays like that until i hit close button a couple of times and then a box comes up giving me options of which one is to close programme which i do and then it closes. A message also comes up which is something like 'winword.exe' not working.
Can i resolve this? i have tried the suggested resolutions including unistall/reinstall but to no avail.

Word 2007 crash

Posted: 22 Nov 2012 04:39 AM PST

I'm using Word 2007 on Windows 7 professional. In the last few months it is crashing quite often with the message that "no solutions found yet". I have run Office troubleshooting and found nothing. Any suggestions?

excel workbook created has no horizontal scroll bar/ sheet tabs

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 01:50 PM PST

I have code in a WORD macro that creates an excel workbook and transfers data from Word to excel-works OK except the worksheet inexcel has no bottom to it i.e there is no sheet tabs or a horizontal scrol bar !

this the code is in word that sets up the excel workbook:

 

dim nXL as excel.application

dim nXLS as excel.workbook

set nXL =createobject("excel.application")

set nXLS = nXL.workbooks.add

nXL.visible=true                                              at this point looking at excel sheet or later after processing data still no scroll bar/tabs

.

.

other code for working with this

.

.

.