Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - cursor disappears (becomes very faint) macbook air

Microsoft Word - cursor disappears (becomes very faint) macbook air


cursor disappears (becomes very faint) macbook air

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 01:49 PM PDT

I just got a new Macbook Air 13". In Office 365 in Word, the cursor becomes very faint so that you can hardly see it when the text is in italics. It is fine when the text is normal. This same problem happens in Adobe Acrobat Professional in PDF files. (I also saw a discussion about in Quark.) I have read that it may have to do with the compatibility of the graphics card in the macbook air and Word. Apple says it is a Microsoft problem because the cursor works fine in other programs. I still have my Office 2008 on the computer and the same problem happened in that version as well. Does anyone know if Microsoft is working on this problem? Or has anyone figured out a solution?

By the way, I saw a similar question under Office 2011 for Mac but the person was asking about Office 365. They probably posted it there because there is no option for Office 365 in the dropdown menu for "Office Version" if you go to Office for Mac. And here there is no option for Mac under the dropdown menu for "System and Device" Time to update this webpage.

office 2013

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 08:33 AM PDT

no puedo acceder a ningún programa del office 2013.me pide k lo active y me da error no se k hacer.

Change font color for editing

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 08:04 AM PDT

 when making changes to a saved doc, I can not get font to stay the color I want

How to decide which version (2010 & 2013) is been launched when creating a new doc from template?

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 07:51 AM PDT

I have Windows 8 with both Office 2010 and Office 2013 installed.
When I create a new document from one of my template, Word 2013 is launched. 
Sometime I need to create it in Word 2010. 
How can I be able to decide which version of Word to use? 
Thanks, Lauro

equation editor

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 06:48 AM PDT

all is fine with my eq. editor (office 2010) but the keyboard is wrong.

what have I to do? the keybord is ok in word but in eq. editor it

put wrong characters, maybe of a different country.

Deletions are shown as insertions when reviewer is hidden

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 06:14 AM PDT

Sorry if this problem has been answered before...

I have a document with multiple reviewers. I want to see others' tracked changes and track my changes, but I want my changes not to look tracked - as if I didn't turn on Track Changes to make them. If I uncheck my name from the reviewers lists, my insertions aren't underlined, but my deletions appear without strikethrough - they are indistinguahable from insertions (strange). If I select Show revisions in Ballons and Final Showing Markup, I can get my deletions to disappear, but it also makes other reviewers' deletions disappear.

Is there a way to make Word do what I want?

Thanks

How do I turn off Auto Date when I open a document I created before

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 04:20 AM PDT

Hi There,

 

I am quite annoyed with a feature on Microsoft Word 2010 and I would like to turn it off. If I created a document on the 3rd of November and had the date on it, then I open the same document on the 13th of August, the 13th of August has replaced the 3rd of November by magic. I am quite peed off by this and I want a solution as soon as possible.

 

Thanks.

Can't Access a MO-Word doc. after saving it

Posted: 31 Aug 2013 01:53 AM PDT

I'm using MO-2007, after saving a Word-doc. and when trying to open it again I received a window message "there was a problem sending the command to the program".. and after doing a MO-Diagnostics test (system configuration) result indicating the following message "the file Office.tr-tr\setup.xml could not be found.. and the file Office.tr-trl\office MUI.msi could not be found".. Please I need some guidelines or info to assist me because I can't retrieve any existing document.. Thanking you in advance