Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - When typing a list of names, how do I detect a name that I've already entered to avoid duplication while typing? Gentlemen help please.

Microsoft Word - When typing a list of names, how do I detect a name that I've already entered to avoid duplication while typing? Gentlemen help please.


When typing a list of names, how do I detect a name that I've already entered to avoid duplication while typing? Gentlemen help please.

Posted: 10 May 2013 03:55 PM PDT

When typing a list of names in Word and Excel, how do I detect a name that I've already entered to avoid duplication while typing? Gentlemen help please. I'm grateful, thanks.

troubleshoot -print margins do not match print view margins -HELP

Posted: 09 May 2013 04:03 PM PDT

I have MS Office Professional 2010. When I format a document and print (any program) the printed document is 1/4" off to the left. My printer is HP OfficeJet 7410xi. it prints from other programs just fine. today I ran the printer internal diagnostic test and there is no issue with the margins being off.  Office has always printed off to the side but I just adjusted the margins if it was an important doc. I'm just needing to do it more often so I am hopping some one has found a solution. thanks -Jan 

product keys

Posted: 07 May 2013 07:00 AM PDT

I have Office 2007 and it came with 3 product keys. I have used all three, but need to replace my main PC and would like to be able to reuse the Office product I have without having to purchase another Office. I have the product key.

Is this possible to do?