Pages

Search

Slow installation of Office 2003. - Microsoft Office forums

Slow installation of Office 2003. - Microsoft Office forums


Slow installation of Office 2003.

Posted: 19 Jul 2004 07:43 PM PDT

I turned my computer on, it slowed down to a crawl almost so I did the Last Known good configuration, deleted my profile and created a new one, ran Checkdisk then Disk Defragmenter and it still installs very slowly. I might have to try another cd but I'll try it on another computer first.

"Susan Ramlet" wrote:
 

Office XP MUI

Posted: 12 Jul 2004 06:47 AM PDT

James, perhaps we can help each other.
I believe in Office XP you can reinstall the office tools - I think they are in a seperate folder on the CD. Try reinstalling them - I think the folder name is add-ins or tools.

Here is my question to you.
Where did you find pricing on your MUI license. I am in need of a MUI license for Dutch.
--
LCD


"com" wrote: