Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Toollbar moved

Microsoft Word - Toollbar moved


Toollbar moved

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 08:32 AM PST

The toolbar (which begins with File, Edit, View) which for the past 10 years was always on top of the Word window is all of a sudden, since one week, at the foot of the WORD window. Can anyone explain ? Can it be set where it was ?

I use Vista (integral edition in French) and MS Office 2003 (original US edition).

when I try to save a doc on word 2007, message comes up "Word 2007 is not responding" then Word closes - any ideas ?

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 08:10 AM PST

Have tried re-installing Office 2007, and have also ran word diagnistics whicg can find no problems.
 Half way through very important paper, ans word has recovered previous items saved. as soon as I try to save anything the above happens and Word 2007 crashes.

Appreciate any asistance

PrintOut to PDF, but PDF corrupt

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 05:53 AM PST

I am trying to create a macro that will print various pages of a Word document as a PDF in a specific directory.  Below code seems to work, but when i try to open the PDF, i get the following message:  "Acrobat could not open '2013.pdf' because it is either not supported file type or because the file has been damaged".  I have Adobe XI Pro installed.   I am able to manually print to a PDF without issue.

    ActivePrinter = "Adobe PDF"
    
    Application.PrintOut _
        Background:=True, _
        OutputFileName:="X:\2013.pdf", _
        PrintToFile:=True, _
        Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, _
        Item:=wdPrintDocumentWithMarkup, _
        Copies:=1, _
        Pages:="3-7,15", _
        PageType:=wdPrintAllPages, _
        Collate:=True, _
        PrintZoomColumn:=0, _
        PrintZoomRow:=0, _
        PrintZoomPaperWidth:=0, _
        PrintZoomPaperHeight:=0

   
   'restore printer to previous default
   Application.ActivePrinter = strCurrentPrinter



Mike

Apertura file

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 04:11 AM PST

Non riesco ad aprire sul pc portatile i file salvati sul desktop. Come posso fare? Su emtrambi ho installato windows 8 e office 365.

Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 06:36 PM PST

Trouble shooter claims that microsoft office Home and Student 2007 version is incompatable with windows 7 64 bit and should be ran for XP mode, is this correct, I upgraded it to 2010 version when I purchased it as it was eligable for a free upgrade at the time of purchase.

can anyone answer this question for me please.

Word 365 stops responding once dialogue box opens after starting up

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 10:03 AM PST

Word 365 stops responding once dialogue box opens after starting up, the dialogue box is for selecting default file types but before trying other office apps was also stalling on sign in for office 365. All other office apps open fine.

Wordpad and MS Word Conflict?

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 08:02 AM PST

I am NOT computer savvy. When I save documents typed on Microsoft Word and then someone tries to open it; the original message is hidden between a whole bunch of symbols and gobbly-gook (good word)!  When the computer was installed this thing called wordpad seems to be the only thing that I don't recognize.  How can I properly save documents so that they don't end up looking like the aftermath of a bad scrabble game?
Any assistance would be gratefully received.
jimmyt 

How can I print the background picture inserted into word docuement under the fill effect?

Posted: 15 Feb 2013 05:50 AM PST

When I inserted a picture as background of a document under page layout-page colors-fill effects, I am unable to print the document with the selected picture inserted as described above, please can someone advise.

Thanks a lot.

Eric

How can I print a letter after the trial of Office 2007 has expired?

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 01:07 AM PST

I had a free trial of Office when I bought my laptop, Windows Vista. I wrote a letter to a friend and saved it. Now the trial is over and I can't print the letter. It says, Rich Text Format. How can I print this now? Office 2007 is out of stock. Please help. It's a very long letter to have to rewrite. Thanks

i am unable to open word 2010, it says it needs fixing, and i can't fix it as it won't notice my internet connection even though i'm on it

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 05:31 AM PST

i have used my word 2010 before, but know it won't open and said it needs to be fixed, i know how to do that but it keeps coming up saying i need internet connection even though i'm online