Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - file conversion pop up

Microsoft Word - file conversion pop up


file conversion pop up

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 09:20 AM PST

when i try to open an attachment the file conversion pop up comes up and i cant read my file. I think i may have changed a setting by accident. how do i change it back to the normal defalt

Watermark is stuck; unable to remove

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 08:26 AM PST

I have a document created in MS Word 2007. I originally added a "DRAFT" watermark to the document.  I've now gone in and selected "Remove Watermark".  It removed it from every page except page 2, which has my Table of Contents (TOC).

 

I've tried deleting page 2, including the TOC, but then the Draft appears on the new Page 2.

I've tried deleting page 2, including the TOC, then inserting a blank page & recreating the TOC.   It still appears. 

 

How can I turn of the watermark function.  It's driving me crazy!!!

i have these musical looking notes and dots every time i type a word how do i get rid of them

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 10:37 PM PST

  i have these musical looking notes and dots every time i type a word  how  do i get rid of them, can i send you a sample by e-mail

I cant open newest version of Word documents on my 2003 version

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 10:15 PM PST

I'm receiving job application forms that are a word document but not supported by my 2003 version. Is there some sort of upgrade or a "translator"?

Thanks

Settings on Word 2003

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 10:06 PM PST

Whenever I save a word document (office 2003) my EX wifes name is displayed as the author! Do you know how to change the settings for this please?

Thanks

I have a **** of a time to activate my word 2010 that installed 10 days ago. Can I get some phone # for it?

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 09:28 AM PST

I am supposed to activate Word 2010 I just installed on my computer. It is working. I have a really difficult time to do it and there is no support phone # from the Microsoft. Please help me. 

flip horizontal not working

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 01:05 PM PST

Hi 
All of the other 'rotate' facilities are working in my Word, but when I click on 'flip horizontal' it fails to do anything. How do I get it to work, please?

Error: Word 2010 can not be opened. Already went to control panel as advised & clicked change. Still same error message

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 07:02 PM PST

Hi

 

I bought and downloaded Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.

When I try to open Word, the following error message is shown:

''Click to Run Application Manager, Microsoft Word 2010 can not be opened. Try again or repair the product in the control panel''.

 

I have gone into Control Panel, Programs and features where the 2 following MS Office programs are:

Microsoft Office Click to Run 2010   &    Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student

 

When I click on Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student, I click change. A message appears with ''Repair Click to Run Manager, Would you like to Repair?''. Here I have selected to repair and also to repair with all user settings deleted. 

 

In both cases it says MS Word has been successfully repaired, and then when I try to open Word, then the same error message comes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can resolve this?

 

Appreciate your help

Cheers, Steve

 

For the record I have an Acer Aspire One 521 netbook (Windows 7).

 

 

Problem with Page Length in Word 2010

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 04:09 PM PST

I am trying to print labels to a pin feed printer. It seems like Word is ignoring that the page length is 12 inches, not 11 inches.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

2010 Did not install properly. please charge me for the disc to load from home only. have not got another 100.00 to get this running

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 08:52 AM PST

Tried to download 2010 office word received a message it had downloaded and to click om icon to install.  I clicked on the icon and just got message to purchase again. Looked to see if word had downloaded in the system and could not find.  Please send me the disc and charge me so I can word down loaded.  When I purchased the system I was not told all of a sudden word would stop working it was only a trial.  I asked not to be a trial.  I don't have the money to pay afain just charge me for the disc and mail so I can download from home.  I learned a vauable lesson buy a copy.

Upgraded to windows 8 from windows 7. Now my Word will not work.

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 06:55 AM PST

I recently bought a computer within the past 2 months. I then bought Word 2010. I just upgraded my computer to windows 8(from windows 7 that came with it) Now I can not access my Word. And it stats that my old product key will not work. Please help!

My macro won't work properly in word 2010

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 05:50 AM PST

I have always used a Macro for quickly printing documents which have copies printed from different printer trays (eg Tray 2 one copy, Tray 1 one copy).  The macro always worked perfectly in word 2007.  In word 2010 when a write the macro it works perfectly once but then fails to recognise the printer default tray change next time it is run (eg the macro says to start with Tray 2 for one copy and then change to Tray 1 for one copy but after the first time of use it just prints all copies on Tray 1).  Does anyone have any ideas?

Microsoft Word Previewer not working appears with an error

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 03:54 AM PST

I am having trouble with not being able to view my MS Word 2007 documents  - is there a fix for this 

I have tried to go through the forums to no avail

Adobe views are coming up

How do you insert a hyperlink automatically into a document

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 03:04 AM PST

I am copy and pasting the contents of some websites - I am not too sure if you could insert the hyperlink automatically into the document or just create it manually by copying it direct from google address box and inserting into the document - MS Word 2007.

Would I also have issues with macros by inserting these items into Word documents?


Thank you

Mangal Fonts and Tunga Fonts in (MS Home and Student 2010) Word 2010 not getting converted into PDF

Posted: 12 Dec 2012 10:39 PM PST

Why do I get a totally blank PDF file whenever I try to convert any (Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, Version: 14.0.6029.1000) Word document file containing either Mangal Fonts (Hindi) and Tunga Fonts (Kannada) into a PDF file (by using Adobe Acrobat X Standard - English, Version: 10.1.4, Program File Size: 1790 MB, Complete/Full Version) after formatting and reinstalling all the necessary software / softwares (Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 3 and Windows XP Service Pack 3, Version: 20080414-031525, Program File Size: 9.08 MB)?

 

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4917700 

 

I'm using 

 

01) Microsoft Windows XP, Home Edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 3 

 

02) Computer: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz, 504 MB of RAM 

 

03) Windows XP Service Pack 3, Version: 20080414-031525, Program File Size: 9.08 MB 

 

04) Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, Version: 14.0.6029.1000, Product ID: 82503-388-0792296-26607, Program File Size: 490 MB 

 

05) Adobe Acrobat X Standard - English, Version: 10.1.4, Program File Size: 1790.00 MB, Complete/Full/All Version/Features has/have been installed 

 

06) Windows Internet Explorer 8, Version: 20090308.140743, Program File Size: 4.20 MB 

 

Any Word 2010 document file that has been converted into any PDF File unfortunately does not show either the Mangal (Hindi) Fonts or the Tunga (Kannada) Fonts. 

 

The PDF file will unfortunately become/remain totally/fully/completely blank. 

 

When I convert an Excel Workbook having the Tunga Fonts (Kannada) to/into a PDF File, some of the Tunga fonts in the PDF file are legible and some are unfortunately illegible (get superimposed / overwritten on each other). 

 

Perhaps I may get the same result if I try to convert an Excel Workbook having the Mangal Fonts (Hindi) to/into a PDF File with some Mangal fonts being/becoming legible and the rest being/becoming illegible (getting superimposed / overwritten on each other).

 

Tanveer

Syed Tanveeruddin, Karnataka, India