Pages

Search

Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues? Microsoft Office for Mac

Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues? Microsoft Office for Mac


Does 12.2.3 solve the Entourage Sync issues?

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 08:25 AM PST

Dunc Fowler <Com> wrote:
 

That's different.
I suspect you have a corruption in your database that makes the process
crash.
Launch Entourage pressing the Option key down to rebuild your database.

Corentin

--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS
Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'écrire

Office apps taking a long time to close after 12.2.3

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 07:48 AM PST

Diane,

Yeah, generally I go on an App-by-app basis with setting the Deny/Allow
because I don't block all (since it'll block some legit requests between my
Macs).

Just as a reference, I don't have Growl installed.

I honestly can't remember this happening on 10.5, so maybe it's new to 10.6.
And because my machine is up 24x7 with Entourage open, it's likely that I
never noticed it before.

-Kevin


On 11/12/09 7:07 PM, in article C721E33A.17762%com,
"Diane Ross" <com> wrote:
 


upgrade to Office for Mac 2008

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 07:30 AM PST

Upgrade v.s. Update

Updates are free. Upgrades are not.

<http://tinyurl.com/ydar74m>
--
Diane


Beware of Office 2008 Combo Update 12.2.3

Posted: 11 Nov 2009 04:45 AM PST

Dear Diane & friends:

Diane Ross <com> wrote:
 

Finally, I updated my Office using the standard Microsoft internal
Office Update Utility without any problem. It was only with the Combo
Update that I originally had the problem.


Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

Update causes invalid product Key?

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 07:54 PM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a macbook that i bought secondhand that came with Office 2008 installed. the other day I was installing an update that it downloaded for Word automatically and when it finished i tried to open Word again. But now a widow pops up that says &quot;Office for Mac has determined that your product key is invalid.&quot; Now I am a new mac user and I dont know what to do. the widow provides a link for reinstalling the product key but I dont have it. Why should I have to do that anyway after updating? Does anyone have a suggestion?

Font issues!!

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 04:09 PM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Font output is not reflecting the font chosen. For example, if I wanted to change the font to an email or document, for instance from Arial to Monaco, it will randomly output some random font from my font list.

I've trashed my Office preferences, reinstalled the OS, reinstalled Office and it's still doing the same thing.

Any suggestions??

Identified problem printing graphics

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 02:51 PM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Well Can anyone explain this latest miserable problem with MS Word 2008?

When I print a large document to my HP 6MP printer, the document prints fine BUT ONLY WHEN I PRINT THE WHOLE DOCUMENT.

The instant I print only a range of pages, it matters not if I start from the front or not, the graphics in the document do NOT print - even if they were generated by Word.

Frankly I am sick with Microsoft's foisting off problematic software on us -- I only wish there were a real alternative choice!

The real problem is that Microsoft does not provide their customers with an adequate warranty or customer support when encountering a problem that was generated by THEIR mistake! This failing in corporate responsibility should be a matter addressed by consumer protection agencies.

MS Office

Posted: 04 Nov 2009 01:19 PM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Student Teacher version 2008. I have MS Office installed on three different MAC's with three individual codes (Allows for three installs). When MS Office is running on my wife's MAC Book, and I run it my iMAC, I get an error message that I'm exceeding the licenses. I'm not. How do I get this to stop??

can not change size of windows for word or excel docs

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 05:24 PM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Often when I open an excel or word document it opens in a small window in the upper left corner. i can not resize or enlarge the viewing window. I have tried dragging the lower right corner, toggling the green and yellow buttons on the top left, changing the VIEW and selecting the &quot;FULL SCREEN&quot; optin in the VIEW menu.

Vertical scroll bar in Office does not movepage when clicking on the white space

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 02:05 PM PST

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and creating a second account but still no luck. Only affecting Word. If i go to System Preference &amp;gt; Appearance &amp;gt;Click to scroll bar to: and click jump to spot that clicked, it works. But Word still wont work when i have 'jump to spot that clicked'. Any help

Resetting Mac to Factory Conditions and Reinstalling Office 2008

Posted: 03 Nov 2009 10:22 AM PST

Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, I recently bought a Mac and don't know much about it or Office 2008 for Mac. I'm wanting to reset my mac to factory conditions to relieve myself of a few mistakes that I made being a first time user and all, and I was wondering this: When I reset my Mac to factory conditions will I have to use the second of the three keys that came with my copy of Office 2008? Or will I be able to reuse the same key as what I used before? If I wanted to use the same key, is there a way to reset it as well?