Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - Upside down text?

Microsoft Word - Upside down text?


Upside down text?

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 02:56 PM PDT

   Hello! I am using one of the templates on Microsoft Word 2010 to create an invitation. The invitation will be folded into four (hot dog style and then hamburger style). In order to get that kind of invitation, two of the boxes have to have upside down text. I have tried creating a text box so that I could just rotate it when I was done, but the text inside stays the same direction....Is there another template on Word that will be simpler to use? Or can I just flip the text upside down?

  

        Thank you!

Word /z command line not working for me

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 11:59 AM PDT

I'm trying to start up Word with a template in Word 2000/WinXP Home, but it's not working for me.

This commandline works to start Word:

   c:\program files\microsoft\office\Winword.exe

And this starts Word but does not start the template:

   c:\program files\microsoft\office\Winword.exe /z"c:\path_to_templates\mytemplate.dot"

I've also tried the "start winword ..." version, and it does not work either.

Word starts, but the template itself is not run.

Any clues/hints/tips on getting this working for Word 2000?

How can I first get the Recent page instead of the Info one when I click on the File menu?

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 11:05 AM PDT

I'd like to see the Recent page instead of the Info one when I click on the File menu with an actived document.
Is that possible?
How can I do that?

Skip Blank Record if Specific Field is Blank

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 10:14 AM PDT

I want to create a Directory in Word 2010. I am merging with an Excel file. I want to print only the records that have information in a certain column. What information do I put in the Compare to box on the <<Next Record if> > choice in Rules?

JAWS forms in a text based document - getting JAWS to read the forms and checkboxes

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 06:14 AM PDT

I am having difficulty getting JAWS to announce checkboxes and such.  They are not being announced, and in order to select them you would have to know they are there, use Shift and the arrow key to block it in and then press spacebar to either mark it or unmark it. 

Locating and using the Developer tab in 2010 is not a problem, but getting it to be announced is. 

A related question: If I protect my document, it is not reading the text between prompts.  The idea was to create a workbook with reference information between questions and by limiting the interaction with the text, people would know they can't 'screw up' my document.  However, JAWS jumps right to the first time I put a text entry prompt. 


I am using MS Word 2003 in Windows XP. Text disappears!

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 05:56 PM PDT

I have been typing on a manuscript - when I got up to leave for a few minutes. When I returned part of the work had vanished.  I found it pages down and back-spaced it back into position.  This is the third time this has happened.  I also notice the ruler on my left being very erratic.  I am also having trouble with left side. It has been quite sometime since I worked on this PC as I have a  much newer laptop.  But this is where the work began  so i decided to just continue here. Can someone please help me w/this problem?

Thanks

Queen 80

How do i create an association so that i can send word docs as email attachments from Word, using my live/outlook account?

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 10:59 AM PDT

When I try to use the 'save and send' button in Word 2010 to send a doc as an email attachment, it says I have no email account associated with Word and I need to create one in default programmes control panel. I've been into the control panel but can't work out what to do next. I have an online Microsoft Live/Outlook account, but not a computer based email account. Do I need one to be able to create the association, or can I associate my Live account? I have to sign into my Microsoft account in order to login to my laptop, and my Live account emails are all synced to the Windows 8 email app, so I would have thought that Word ought to connect to it automatically?

Documents

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 03:27 PM PDT

I am right in the middle of writing a book, and I went to my documents to add more writing. When I opened I discovered that it had some how been changed to Word pad instead of a Word document. How can I get all my writing back and get it back into a word format? I did hit the Repair link when opened Office 2010instead of not doing anything, it did not work. When I originally posted my question I had forgotten the correct name for the product my documents are changed over to.

I need to get the documents back to the way they were because I am in the stages of writing a book.  Your original answer told me to go to  Office in my programs and features click change, when the

program's execute popped up to click repair let it do its job and open stored office documents- that changed nothing. Once again the Office program opens the original documents and at the top of the page, directly below the menu bar a yellow bar appears and within that bar are the following words: "Word Pad does not support all the features of this documents format. Some content may be missing or displayed improperly." Honestly, I do not know what Word Pad is, how to open it, or where a link for the program would be. 

New document help

Posted: 08 Mar 2013 10:24 AM PST

When opening a blank document in Word 2010 the page always opens with a previous document.  How can I get the program to open to a blank page?  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thanks

COMO LOCALISAR UMA LISTA OU GRUPO DE CONTACTOS

Posted: 08 Mar 2013 10:22 AM PST

COMO LOCALISAR UMA LISTA OU GRUPO DE CONTACTOS CRIADA(OS) NO OUTLOOK QUANDO A PRETENDO USAR NA IMPRESSÃO EM SÉRIE DO MICROSOFT WORD NO COMANDO SELECCIONAR DESTINATÁRIOS>LISTA EXISTENTE.  TUDO EM OFFICE 2010.
VER AS DIFICULDADES ENCONTRADAS NOS LINKS SEGUINTES GRÇAS A SCREENPRESSO
http://screenpresso.com/=vXied
http://screenpresso.com/=7o8ae