Pages

Search

Microsoft Works - mailing labels from address book

Microsoft Works - mailing labels from address book


mailing labels from address book

Posted: 19 Aug 2004 10:13 AM PDT

Hi maguzzo,

Open Works Word Processor.

Click Tools on the menu bar, click Labels.

Select "Mailing labels" on the Labels dialog popup, click OK.

Select label type on the Label Setting dialog popup, click New Document.

Click "Mail merge from the Address Book" in the Open Data Source dialog
popup.

Insert the fields you want on the label. (I use Address Block)

To use only selected addresses from the Address Book.....

Click Tool on the menu bar, select Mail merge, click Select Names.

Use the Select Names dialog popup to select only the names desired, Click
OK.

The View Results should display only the addresses selected.

Hope this helps,
Ken

When one clicks to merge from address book all addresses are imported.
"maguzzo" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9b5e01c486bd$3bc4ca30$gbl...
Kevin,
Didn't work. Still only able to pull full address book,
not the smaller group I selected from the full book.
Maybe it's how I created this sub group. When I go to
pull the list that I want, I can't, or don't know how, to
find it. In the address book, the sub group I want to
create labels for is in the folder "Main Identity's
Contacts." The article you sent me doesn't follow what
I'm seeing when I try and duplicate it. I'm about to
throw the computer out the window, so please help.
Thanks,
Dan 
http://www.btinternet.com/~kevin.james1/index.htm 
Thanks. 


Diary or journal

Posted: 19 Aug 2004 07:52 AM PDT

G'day Chris,
For a Diary,
download this quality German PIM (Free)
http://www.waseo.de/en/Products/Freeware1/DateTimeSoftware/ClickTray1/clicktray1.html

As you boot, the days "to do" list pops up
prompts one to jot down the days important info
easy to save, easy to manipulate
and even waves goodbye when shutting down.
Daily events can be printed in a snip.

The Perfect Diary IMHO



--
com.au
(Remove gum to reply)


"chris" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8f3c01c485fc$1bfc7840$gbl...
| How do I start a diary or journal? Please help. Thanks.


Trying to re-install Works 6.0

Posted: 19 Aug 2004 03:18 AM PDT

Thanks for the info. I ordered the Works 4.5 from the link you sent me. I
am surprised that the database saved in Works 6.0 program can be opened in
Works 4.5, but you are the "guru". Once I load the file into 4.5 I hope I
can work on it and not just view it.


"Kevin James - MSMVP Works" <org> wrote in message
news:#phx.gbl... 
CD. 
product 
and 

of 
( it 


word 2000 TROUBLE

Posted: 18 Aug 2004 08:35 AM PDT

Thanks, I have that program already. I did not think of
doing that.
 
of 
program, 
evereything 

with 
Oops!