Pages

Search

How do I install Office 2003 with no key, Command line. - Microsoft Office forums

How do I install Office 2003 with no key, Command line. - Microsoft Office forums


How do I install Office 2003 with no key, Command line.

Posted: 27 Jun 2005 08:06 AM PDT

Hi Dora,

To add one bit to Glenn's reply, my understanding is
that the technique you were using in prior versions
was dropped in Office 2003, except when using the
OEM deployment tools (http://microsoft.com/oem )

============
<<"Dora" <microsoft.com> wrote in message news:com...
I need to perform a command line installation of Office 2003 on a single
machine with no PIDKEY. In preparation for a corporate ghost. I've been
doing this with Office2000 and OfficeXP with no problem. Once ghosted, I can
put the right keys to the right computers.

Can someone help me with the different command line options?

Dora >>
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/administrativetipsandtricks.mspx



Office 2003 Questions Before I Buy.

Posted: 27 Jun 2005 01:43 AM PDT

Thank you DL for taking the trouble to answer my queries.
--


Many thanks
JD


"DL" wrote:
 

all office programs lock up when trying to access another folder

Posted: 26 Jun 2005 04:50 AM PDT

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
network drives that are not currently available.

Clyde wrote: 

office xp volume licensing did no activate

Posted: 25 Jun 2005 05:35 PM PDT

Hi Kamal,

If you install an Office XP edition to an Office Admin Point
using a volume license key and deploy from that point you wouldn't
normally be asked to activate. What process are you using?

=======
<<"Kamal Mitwasi" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com...
Hi all,
I have been installing our office XP volume licensing version in my company
for more than two years now, and I know that it is a legitimate version. But
recently it stopped activating and it asked me to call to activate. I just
want to no why this happened, and whether or not I have to call Microsoft to
activate it every time I install it now.
I appreciate any help.
Kamal Mitwasi >>
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends*

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/administrativetipsandtricks.mspx




Office 2000 Developer

Posted: 23 Jun 2005 05:26 PM PDT

Thanks again. I will give it a shot.

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:
 

Problem in installing Business Contact Manager

Posted: 23 Jun 2005 10:36 AM PDT

Something
Does the error read as follows " Unable to install Business Contact Manager.
Error during installation "Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to
the
server log error log for more information."

If so check these articles out.


http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;840018


http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;901163

It is most likely your SQL server the error is referring to



This sounds like a issue with the SQL Server during the
installation of your BCM.
"Something" <microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


Microsoft Office XP Professional mit FrontPage

Posted: 23 Jun 2005 08:10 AM PDT

Ok.THX:
--
I love Microsoft World......


"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:
 

when I select activation phone, I get no phone number

Posted: 22 Jun 2005 08:01 PM PDT

Paying
Office Activation: (888) 652-2342


"Paying customer loses again!" <Paying customer loses
again!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


Complete uninstall Office 2003

Posted: 22 Jun 2005 07:32 AM PDT

On your office cd their is also another utility called offcln.exe this can
help as help


"Lost Fred" <Lost microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:com... 


unable to activate product

Posted: 21 Jun 2005 11:14 PM PDT

I have the same problem. When I select activate by phone and click NEXT, the
dialog box goes away and no phone number pops up. Nothing. Does anyone have
a phone number to call for activation?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:
 

Office language preference

Posted: 21 Jun 2005 08:49 AM PDT

morayeel605 wrote: 

You purchase them in English.