Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - wrl001

Microsoft Word - wrl001


wrl001

Posted: 16 Jun 2013 12:53 PM PDT

I am using office 2010, and I have found a problem of Word file saving . Every time when I click "save", the file can be saved normally at the first time. But when I click it at the second time, I found it has popped up a window and asked me whether or not save as the name of WRL001. tmp. and after clicking cancel saving, the whole file has been changed its name into WRL001. How can I avoid this problem? I just want to make it normal, which means every time I click Save, and do not change my file's name and do not pop up the window.

Thank you!

Bill

WINDOWS 8/WORD: HOW TO CHANGE 'SIMPLE MARKUP' DEFAULT SETTING IN WORD TO 'NO MARKUP' AS THE DEFAULT SETTING?

Posted: 16 Jun 2013 11:37 AM PDT

Every time I open a WORD document in Windows 8, the default is 'simple markup' a feature I do not use or want, which requires me to click on 'no markup' every time. I want to change default to 'no markup' but even Geek Squad could not find a solution. Help!

column page numbers

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 02:55 PM PDT

how do I get page numbers on a two column document whre each column shoudl be a page

Copy from internet paste to doc problem with xxxxi's

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 09:22 AM PDT

Word 2007. While copying a small letter i followed by parenthesis and s and pasting to a blank document, it the small i often becomes a capital I. Keri's becomes KerI's and such. It's been happening to me probably from the first, but each time I saw the doc, I just assumed that was what the original read. Now upon further investigation I realize that isn't the case. I don't see anyone else mentioning this.


Is there something with Kaspersky that causes Word & Powerpoint doc to hang in protected view without ever opening?

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 07:20 AM PDT

since installing Kaspersky I've had problems with opening some Word docs including Ppt docs. Initially thought my Office software was corrupt so i reloaded software and even upgraded to Office 2013,  no luck. When trying to open some Word doc, they just hang in Protected view without ever opening. Help please!

Word does not open a file (xml ilegal caracter)

Posted: 15 Jun 2013 06:30 AM PDT

Hello.

I made one file in Microsoft Word 2007. Then I took the file, putted in a micro-sd card and edited in an android tablet. To edit the document in the android tablet I used Olive Office Premium. I wrote some new words in the document and pasted some images in the document. After this I took the micro-sd card and inserted again in my computer. I tried to open the document, in the document, with Microsoft Word, and appeared the message that the file cannot be open due to xml ilegal caracter. I tried already "Open and Repair" and it did not work. I tried to open the document with Open Office and it does not work. I can open the document with the WordPad, but it doesn't open the complete document. It opens only 4 pages. The document has much more pages.

How can I solve my problem? In there any solution?

The document contains images.

Thanx

I downloaded office 365 for word 2010,, i cant find it how do i find word documents for 2010

Posted: 13 Jun 2013 07:10 PM PDT

I am in a class wich uses microsoft word or actually to learn microsoft word 2010 ,, My laptop didnt come with microsoft word included so I bought office 365 wich was supposed to have word 2010,, i canyt seem to get it anywhere I also had microsoft word 2013 on my start menu and after i shut down it disappeared ,, what can I do to find 2010,,