Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - AppVIsuSubsystems32.dll is missing

Microsoft Word - AppVIsuSubsystems32.dll is missing


AppVIsuSubsystems32.dll is missing

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 01:05 PM PST

Running Windows 7 Home Premium. Installed Office 2013 without problems and have been using Word and Excel for last few days without problem. Today when I tried to start Word I got the above error message. I tried a quick repair and after an hour it just hung. I restarted the machine and tried a online repair which ran for about 30 seconds until it got to step 2 of 4 and then reported it had failed and was unable to continue. Finally I have tried to uninstall and that has also failed telling me to wait until the current programme had uninstalled or changed. This happens after a further reboot. I am now stuck unable to run, install, repair or change the Office suite. None of the applications work. Help!?

Form Field Format Disappearing.

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 12:29 PM PST

 When I create a Office 2010 Word Doc and use form fields, I will assign specific formats to each field (Dates, numbers with a comma, etc. I will lock the document and enter into fields and they work. I created the docs using self-made templates. When I save the doc. The fields lose their formatting. I am running Windows 7 and Office 2010

Thanks for your reply, microsoft office 2010

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 10:50 AM PST

Microsoft Community.

 

 

Hi Again.

 

My cv is in microsoft office 2010. I understand that its a "trial period then you will have to buy the software". I have no problems with my other downloads its just my cv. New documents word and New exel note books are the two that i would like to continue using. Is their any other way i could download my cv and not buy the software for that amount of money, in other words will they do another trial period so i can send my cv to an employer.

 

 

Regards

Omar Stewart

What is a product key???

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 05:44 AM PST

Community Microsoft.

 

 

Hi Again.

 

 

What is a product key. I need to open Word 2010 to look at my cv. And how do i get one. Didn't need a product key when i purchased my computer from the retail shop. Or is their something wrong???

 

 

Reguards

Omar Stewart

Office Home & Student 2010/ Windows 8

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 04:29 AM PST

A Document I compiled is no longer any use nor required.  How can I permanently remove this from Word?

Images changed position from Word 2007 to 2003

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 08:50 PM PST

I made a document in Word 2007 at work (2003 compatibility mode), save as 2003. 
At home I have Word 2003, and the grouped image / Text box of that document changed vertical position after opening. That group was placed in a table cell at work. It went out of the cell at home. This document was protected using "Filling in forms".
Why is that? 
How can this be avoided? 
Would somebody else who would open that document in 2010 - 2013 have a different outcome?

Format Issues with MS Word

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 05:11 PM PST

Hello,

 

I am unable to format MS word in the print layout. In other words, most of my old word documents are fine and the page break exists, however, for any new document that I am using I am unable to separate the pages.

 

For instance, all the pages are joined together so there is no separation of pg.1  and pg.2. even if I hit the enter button. I am only able to view a clear line between the pages, but no page break which would separate each page. I would have liked to send an attachement, but I am unable to do so from this window. Can anyone please help?

 

Thanks,

Solomon

How to apply a change in formatting to multiple documents that are attached to the same document template?

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 03:18 PM PST

I have several documents that are based on (and attached to) one and the same document template. Nearly all formatting is done by using styles.
I now need to change the formatting to, say one, style. I think that this must be possible by changing the setting of that style in the document template (and only there), and have the new format applied to all my documents that are attached to that document template. Surely, I would not need to open up each and every document and do something?

Note: In each and every document, I have (under the tab Developer) attached its document template and also activated 'Automatically update document styles'. Do I *also* need to select 'New documents based on this template' for each style in the document template?
What is the exact semantics of each of the four combinations of 'New documents based on this template' (selected/not selected) in the document template; and the 'Automatically update document styles' (active/not active). The two settings seem to be effectively saying the same thing but from the perspective of the document template and from the perspective of the document respectively.

Thanks!

Building Blocks

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 07:21 AM PST

How can I show only the building blocks that I created in the Building Blocks Organizer? I dont want to show the default building blocks.  Thanks.

want to know how to fill in blanks spaces in ccrossword

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 06:25 PM PST

I created a crossword puzzle template in Word now i need to know how to fill blank spaces completely with black

Readability Stats not displaying consistently in Word 2007

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 12:07 PM PST

When using Word 2007, the readability fails to work sometimes.  The paragraphs have appropriate punctuation and the check box is checked but still, it doesn't work until later.  When it does decide to turn itself on, I can go back and check text I was unsuccessful in checking earlier - without making a single change to the text.  This happens when I open a document.  Once it's working, it doesn't stop working until I close the document and reopen it.  This is very frustrating as there is no rhyme or reason to it.

Transferring Word documents to templates

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 12:00 PM PST

I have created many forms with different content but the same header/footer - but did NOT create them from a single template (i.e. with the same header/footers). Now if I want to change the header/footers of these forms (i.e. a logo, address, etc) I have to change each form seperately. Is it possible to to transfer them all to a single template, or do I have to re-make them all one-by-one with a new standard template? 

 

Ken

Word mail merge: how to choose a record delimiter.

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 11:38 AM PST

I am doing a mail merge I do often; same text, same fields, same Excel document (although the data in Excel is different each time). Today Word will not accept the use of that document. Message says: Data fields must be separated from each other by a character called a field delimiter. Similarly, data fields must be separated by a record delimiter. Use the list below to select the appropriate delimiter.

When I choose a comma for the delimiter and say OK, It tells me the record has too many data field. If I continue, it destroys the Word doc.

So I tried setting up the same Word directory, chose the same Excel file, and was told that Word is unable to open the data source.

So I'm stuck. Can anyone help?

MS Word Dependant ComboBox Isnt Clearing Correctly

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 06:38 AM PST

Hello, I am using MS Word 2007 and I have a page that I added a few dependant comboboxes on. Everything is working correctly as in when it works it brings up the correct list.

 

PROBLEM....

The problem is its not clearing my FormFields("Product") when I click in the FormFields("Machine") and if it does clear the product it still populats the list from my prior choice.

 

EXAMPLE....

 

If I selected LN 3 prior to selecting LN 1 from my FormFields("Machine") combobox then it will give me what was selected the last time for the FormFields("Product")

 

B2

B2 OS

 

When it should give me...

 

B1XWEL

 

==================================================

 

Here is the VBA im uusing to populate the text for my Product combo box.

 

Sub PopulateProduct()
 Select Case ActiveDocument.FormFields("Machine").Result
 Case "LN 1"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
 .Clear
.Add "B1XWEL"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 2"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
 .Clear
.Add "B1 OS"
.Add "B1 SUPERWIDE"
.Add "B1W"
.Add "B1XW"
.Add "B1XWEL"
.Add "B1XWELNB"
.Add "B4 1"""
.Add "B4 1/2"""
.Add "B4 3/8"""
.Add "B4 5/8"""
.Add "B4 NB 1"""
.Add "B4 NB 1/2"""
.Add "B4 NB 3/8"""
.Add "B4 NB 5/8"""
.Add "MICROBEAD"""
.Add "ULTRABEAD"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 3"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
 .Clear
.Add "B2"
.Add "B2 OS"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 4"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
  .Clear
.Add "B1 SUPERWIDE"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 5"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
  .Clear
.Add "B1 SUPERWIDE"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 6"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
  .Clear
.Add "SANTA FE N/O"
.Add "SANTA FE T/O"
.Add "SLOC N"
.Add "SLOC NOS"
.Add "SLOC NXW"
.Add "SLOC OS"
.Add "SLOC T/O"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 Case "LN 7"
 With ActiveDocument.FormFields("Product").DropDown.ListEntries
  .Clear
.Add "B1 SPLAY 25'"
.Add "FLEX TAPE 2-1/16"""
.Add "FLEX TAPE 4"
 End With
'//==============================================================
 End Select
 End Sub

 

Error Message - "This version of Microsoft Application Virtualization is incompatible with this version of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run. For more information, contact your system administrator".

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 06:06 AM PST

Hi

I have been using Microsoft Word Starter 2010 with Windows 7 Home Premium for a couple of years. Today (Feb 12th) I tried to open my Word and Excel documents and I received the message "This version of Microsoft Application Virtualization is incompatible with this version of Microsoft Office Click-to-Run. For more information, contact your system administrator". I can't understand why I can't access my documents today when I have had no problems over the last couple of years. Can anyone offer any advice please?