Pages

Search

Microsoft Word - I try to save a word or publisher doc and I receive a fatal error and the program shuts down - Word 2007

Microsoft Word - I try to save a word or publisher doc and I receive a fatal error and the program shuts down - Word 2007


I try to save a word or publisher doc and I receive a fatal error and the program shuts down - Word 2007

Posted: 21 Dec 2012 04:20 AM PST

I try to save a word or publisher doc and I receive a fatal error and the program shuts down - Word 2007

Configuration runs when word 2007 opens

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 07:55 PM PST

Every time I click to open any Word doc 2007, a window opens and says it will configure word. This freezes the screen. I click X about 20 times, it finally closes and Word opens. How can I stop this. It just started happening and I've this computer for years

Word 2010 in Win XP-removing an unwanted template at startup of Word.

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 07:02 PM PST

When running Word 2010 under Win XP, every time I open Word, a template opens with Japanese selected as the default language and I can't change it. How can i COMPLETELY disable this templte so Word will open to a blank page?

Selecting gradient fill for text of certain fonts makes the text disappear

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 11:50 AM PST

Suddenly I've noticed that the text of certain fonts has stopped working in my Word 2010.

The text of these fonts (Helvetica and Proxima Nova) suddenly disappear after I change their colour fill to gradient. I can see the text sometimes when resizing, but then when I select the size, they disappear again. I can select text, but can't actually see it. It happens in both text boxes and when I type to the actual document itself.

Does anyone know what I could do to fix this? The problem has just suddenly happened when it was working fine for years before.

I've tried the repair function in control panel, but the bar gets so far (about 50%) and won't go any further. I've left it for a few hours and the bar hasn't progressed any further.

I would appreciate any assistance give to me to fix this problem I have.

Thank you.

word starter says there is no email account associated with it

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 11:03 AM PST

word starter says there is no email account associated with it. I have windows live mail, how do I associate it with word starter.

Skydrive subdocuments

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 11:00 AM PST

Is it possible to add subdocuments to a master document, when the subdocuments exist in SkyDrive and not on the local computer?

I can't set the top and bottom margins in Word 2010

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 02:48 AM PST

I can't set the top and bottom margins in Word 2010.  I have tried everything but it is impossible.  The format has no top and bottom margins.  Please tell me how to fix it.  Thank you very much!

I can't set my margins in Word 2010

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 02:38 AM PST

The format has not top and bottom margins. , I have tried to personalize and set them with 3.0 cm at the top and 2.5 cm. at the bottom, and want to set it as predetermined, but it is impossible.   Please help me! 

Every time I press the spacebar in a Word document it opens the "Save as" dialogue box.

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 06:33 PM PST

Any idea what is happening here?